1. rockstar99

OP rockstar99 Hi

Canada
    This is my layout:
    _aio->ui->DSL.Menu->Images and a calendar folder from the default akaio 1.6 theme

Whenever I apply the theme DSL.Menu or anyother theme the calender shows up but not with the correct font, size etc. like its shown on NDSTHemes

How do i make the thems show up the way they should, wihout using official firmware?

2. tk_saturn

tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

If you want people to help you, you'll have to post a link to the skin.

3. kirlac

kirlac Member
    Newcomer

New Zealand
    That could be the problem.
    You don't copy the calendar folder over, that would cause it to use the copied fonts and sizes. You simply create a folder called calendar and move clock_colon.bmp, clock_numbers.bmp, day_numbers.bmp, and year_numbers.bmp from the theme folder into calendar.
    I'm sure there are tutorials all over the place about this, especially if you got it from ndsthemes.

EDIT: I just tested those two themes. They work perfectly for me with AKAIO 1.6 RC2.

4. tk_saturn

tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

You're right, it's stupid of of NDSthemes to package the archive in that way. If you download the skins from the Acekard site instead, the calender files are in a calender subdirectory in the skin archive.

5. kirlac

kirlac Member
    Newcomer

New Zealand
    It's not the most user friendly system, I'll admit. But once you know what you're doing it's nothing more than a minor inconvenience.

6. rockstar99

OP rockstar99 Hi

Canada
    Ah I feel like such a noob, thanks guys

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Themes, akAIO,