Hacking AKAIO 1.7.2 ?

Cystic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I heard rumors that AKAIO are working on 1.7.2 does anyone have any info on this, maybe we have some beta testers on here who can shed some light.

Thanks

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, duh. Its not like they stopped development. As always, they're working on bug fixing and game compatibility. Its just not out now cuz they're not finished or its not needed at this moment.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'd be surprised if they didn't release another version until after Pokemon Black/ White is released, as it's going to have AP and there will be whiners on the forum.

We also know Normmatt updated his DSi console, so the whiners better hope he has another console or that Acekard pull their finger out of their arse and do a 1.4.1 firmware patch.

Cystic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I know it’s going to have game fixes and bug fixes, that goes without saying. I was after info about new features it may have.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cystic said:
I know it’s going to have game fixes and bug fixes, that goes without saying. I was after info about new features it may have.
Probably not anything.
Features would probably be a 1.X revision, and Normmatt (I believe) has said they aren't adding any features until the official firmware has it working bug-free because they don't want to deal with the flood of newbs thinking something doesn't work because they're using it wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.