Hacking Advice before 6.72 update

Spliffbizzie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all
I have a ps4 on 5.55 so I missed out on 5.05, I plan to upgrade to 6.72, I was planning on backing up my saves and data, but I was wondering is it worth factory resetting the ps4, I would like all my psn details off it and give me a clean ps4 to work with and I take it the tutorials on the in the tutorials section for 5.05 are relevant for 6.72.

Thanks everyone.

DariusEvans

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello all
I have a ps4 on 5.55 so I missed out on 5.05, I plan to upgrade to 6.72, I was planning on backing up my saves and data, but I was wondering is it worth factory resetting the ps4, I would like all my psn details off it and give me a clean ps4 to work with and I take it the tutorials on the in the tutorials section for 5.05 are relevant for 6.72.

Thanks everyone.
you can only take the save that sony permit you to take out of the console via usb but since it wont be your account the save wont work as is, you will have to do somthing whit save mouter to have them work, not sure exacly what to since i never used it but i think its in @KiiWii guide

D

Deleted User

i would totally not do what you are doing in terms of getting rid of your sony profile. With that said i would read about the differences between a psn activated account and non activated on jailbroken ps4. There is also a donor activated account someone made. Sounds like you are paranoid. Which well just because you are paranoid doesn't mean someone isn't out to get you. So i feel you. It's just not the right way. I would also look into hosting the exploit offline on an esp8266 device. That way if you are paranoid about sony snooping it is a non issue. Good luck!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM4vMLpcX7A