Ads

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by FoolishSheep, Mar 1, 2014.

1. FoolishSheep
    OP

FoolishSheep Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2014
    United States
    Vermont
    I HATE ADS! I hate them more than anything else in the whole world. Why do they even exist? What does deported mean because a STUPID AD above me is asking me if Justin Bieber should be deported. I DON'T CARE ABOUT JUSTIN BIEBER BECAUSE I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER. At least Justin Bieber is better than ads though. ADS SUCK! If they're gonna make ads they should only make Mona the Vampire ads because Mona is so cute and I have a crush on her and that show is not very popular anymore so it needs to be advertised. I think ads should not exist unless they are about Mona the Vampire. GO AWAY JUSTIN BIEBER AD ABOUT BEING DEPORTED WHATEVER THAT MEAN! Also I don't want to become a canadian citizen or go to walmart to save money live better. Well I do want to go to walmart but STILL THAT AD SUCKS. Also I did NOT win the million dollar prize because I'M NOT THE TEN THOUSANDTH VISITOR! WHO ELSE HATES ADS AS MUCH AS ME???!!!! What about GBATemp ads. I think even GBATemp shouildn't have ads. I think it would be just fine with out them. Because Ads on forums and wikis suck. Ads on TV suck because I can't watch Spongebob when there's an ad about Justin Bieber on TV. I think Justin Bieber should not be on ads, and Piggly Wiggly should also not be on ads. When I watch Futurama they make up fake ads but even those suck because they're still ads. I also don't care about the Vermont election. Or the mayor. Or the county. Or the state. Or the country. They all suck because they're on ads. I also don't want Justin Bieber to be talking to the governor of Vermont on television. That would be annoying. I hate Justin Bieber on ads. Because only Mona the vampire should be on ads because that show is awesome! I hate Jay Jay the Jet Plane ads too! because I don't like Jay Jay the Shit Plane. He sucks. I also don't want Elmo and Big Bird on ads. They suck too. Cookie Monster is also on ads and that's not good. They keep putting Hannah Montana on ads too which is bad for my country. I don't like Obama on ads either. That sucks and I don't obama care so shut up Obama. What if Teletubbies was on ads? That would actually be cool because Teletubbies is awesome too! They should put Dipsy's hat on ads. because that's so cute. I love Teletubbies. When wiill ads ever go away? That is yet to be answered by people who are not on ads.

2. Ryukouki

Ryukouki See you later, guys.

Jan 31, 2008
    United States
    So you're a Justin Bieber fan. :)

Ubuntuの刀, Yepi69 and frogboy like this.
  3. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    I fear you mistook this for something else.

Anyway despite my going to serious lengths to avoid ads (I am all about being the free rider, even if it costs me more in the long run), indeed most of my security addons and security setup is only there so they can block the occasional ad that might slip past default adblock + ghostery combo, they work at some level, they pay for sites/ventures and for most things there is very little alternative if you want to monetise something; nobody pays subscription fees for anything, merch is hard and if you do not offer stock or a service you are not going to get far with just info.

4. FoolishSheep
    OP

FoolishSheep Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2014
    United States
    Vermont
    Ads are a horrible disease. Did you know that Ads about Justin Bieber can give people seisures and get them in the hospital? That's pretty bad isn't it? But if Mona the Vampire or Teletubbies had ads then it would cure any possible disease or sicknesss anyone could ever have.

5. frogboy

frogboy lacking both style and grace

Dec 6, 2011
    United States
    Reading this thread gave me a seizure and put me in the hospital.

Luigi2012SM64DS likes this.
  6. Luigi2012SM64DS
    This message by Luigi2012SM64DS has been removed from public view by Sicklyboy, Mar 1, 2014, Reason: Flaming.
    Mar 1, 2014
  7. FoolishSheep
    OP

FoolishSheep Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2014
    United States
    Vermont
    Well you should have because it teaches you a great lesson about why ads are bads. Ads are really bad for you especailly ads about Justin Bieber smoking and drinking weed. But MOOOOOOOOOOOOONA on advertisements would be COOL because I like Mona she's cool!!!!! But NOT Miley Cyrus on ads that's just horrible why does Mily Cyrus have to be on all the ads? What about that stupid lizard who tells you that you can save fifteen per sent on car inference. I have NO idea what that means but I bet it has something to do with Justin Bieber drinking weed and going to the bathroom in his car. WTFF IS WRONG WITH YOU AD PEOPLE?! YOU AD PEOPLE ARE CRAZY! JUSTIN BIEBER GOT ARRESTED FOR DRUNK DRIVING WHY WOULD YOU PUT HIM ON A CAR AD?

8. Luigi2012SM64DS

Luigi2012SM64DS G-old member

Banned
    Aug 27, 2011
    Canada
    Minecrapt
    Please stop.

9. frogboy

Dec 6, 2011
    United States
    Quality thread. 11/10

Just imagine a world without advertisement. How would businesses... well, advertise?

Yepi69 likes this.
  10. FoolishSheep
    OP

FoolishSheep Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2014
    United States
    Vermont
    Why do you have an advertisement about Mario on your profile picutre?

And the world would be a much better place without advertisements. We wouldn't have to see Justin Bieber on TV anymore.

And I hope Adblock Plus is a thing that advertises Mona the Vampire for you right?

How do you make it so that all ads in the world are just pictures of Mona and Lily?:

11. frogboy

Dec 6, 2011
    United States
    Adblock doesn't advertise anything. Blocks ads. Ad + Block. Simple. I truly doubt the makers of Mona the Vampire would even care to advertise about it ten years later.

12. FoolishSheep
    OP

FoolishSheep Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2014
    United States
    Vermont
    But I wanna advertise Mona the Vampire because Mona the Vampire is so baby cute so how do I do that? Can I do that with my DS?

13. frogboy

Dec 6, 2011
    United States
    Heck, you might even be able to do it with one of these!
    [​IMG]

Yepi69 and Luigi2012SM64DS like this.
  14. Luigi2012SM64DS

Luigi2012SM64DS G-old member

Banned
    Aug 27, 2011
    Canada
    Minecrapt
    How the fuck am I advertising Mario. Its my fucking profile picture its my own identity
    (Props to Kampell125 for the awesome SM64 hack)

15. FoolishSheep
    OP

FoolishSheep Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2014
    United States
    Vermont
    Well it's a good thing Im advertising the one and only MONA THE VAMPIRE because I love her and she's so cute. Look at her in that profile picture she's so cuttttte. I want t o hug her
    because I love putting her in my ads. That cute little smile is so cute! Lok at it! It's so cute! I love that ad!

16. Duo8

Duo8 I don't like video games

Jul 16, 2013
    Hey look im advertising pokemon does that mean people are getting seizures?

frogboy likes this.
  17. Gahars

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

Aug 5, 2011
    United States
    New Jersey
    [​IMG]

Adsense? More like ad-nonsense if ya ask me.

Dartz150, Veho, Paarish and 2 others like this.
  18. Yepi69

Yepi69 Vivid and busy gamer

Nov 29, 2010
    Portugal
    Behind you
    Is this for real? Because I think I'm losing a few brain cells.

frogboy likes this.
  19. FoolishSheep
    OP

FoolishSheep Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2014
    United States
    Vermont
    People only get seisures from Justin Bieber adveritsements. And is Luigi2012SM64 really banned or is that jyust another ad?

20. Yepi69

Yepi69 Vivid and busy gamer

Nov 29, 2010
    Portugal
    Behind you
    Its another ad.

Ammako likes this.
  21. FoolishSheep
    OP

FoolishSheep Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2014
    United States
    Vermont
    Okay so he want everyone on the site to be banned? How would he get money by advertising that?