Hacking Adding pokesav codes to cheats.xml

one2many

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's up! I just joined (surprised I didn't have an old account here actually) and I'm a quick question.

I've recently gotten into pokesav, but because my laptop won't detect my action replay, I have to use my codes through the acekard2i's built in action replay. I've pasted the code into the database but when I go to activate it on the DSi, it get this loading bar that says "rebuilding cheat file" and it just sits (might as well be an error message). Yes, I've selected cheats.xml as my database but I'm kinda lost at the moment.

one2many

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was gonna use .dat but when I went to open it, it was just a bunch of random symbols. XML on the other hand, is something I'm familiar with from some failed attempts at coding and action replay.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
one2many said:
I was gonna use .dat but when I went to open it, it was just a bunch of random symbols. XML on the other hand, is something I'm familiar with from some failed attempts at coding and action replay.
Did you open it up using a text editor like Notepad? You're supposed to use R4CCE to open up the usercheat.dat. Download it here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1