Hardware adding game save files

Anime1331

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
With my 3ds, i have homebrewed it and i cannot play a certain game to unlock features in others. i was wondering if i can simply put save data into the sd card without having or playing the game

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With my 3ds, i have homebrewed it and i cannot play a certain game to unlock features in others. i was wondering if i can simply put save data into the sd card without having or playing the game
U need to create a save slot to import a save

Anime1331

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
can't, possibly due to indexing reasons. if checkpoint requires a save already on the system, I don't think there's anything you can do.
if i already have a save for the game on my 3ds, how would i go about using a save from the internet to replace it with checkpoint

Last edited by Anime1331,

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have homebrewed it and i cannot play a certain game to unlock features in others.
Why don't you just say the name of the game instead of being all secretive? I assume you're talking about one of the Inazuma Eleven games.

In any case, I doubt you can do anything with just the save files. I expect the "other game" actually tries to see if the "certain game" is already installed on your 3DS (or is loaded in the cartridge slot) rather than just blindly looking for save data.

Last edited by Kwyjor,

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
could also be picross! others too I guess
While there are indeed other games that will use the save data of different games for certain features, head.ie and game.ie specifically imply Inazuma Eleven. (It came up in another thread recently.)

Reactions: cearp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality