Hacking Adding android to the switch without losing existing rcmloader mods (atmosphere)?

jimlaman8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At this point i'm using rcmloader dongle (or pc injector) to boot into atmosphere by injecting payloads. Already did the emuMMC partition of ~30gb. When i did this i didnt make another partition for android. Still a relative newbie to the cfw on the switch but getting further.

Is there a way I can get android on the switch sd card now, without losing data on the sd card? IE: use a partition tool in windows and maybe manually create the partition, then go from there (somehow)? Has anyone done that. Can you have both and use the payload injector to pick one or the other? As of now i load up cfw atmosphere, or boot to sysnand normally so i can still use the store/purchased titles online.

Thanks in advance for any info

jimlaman8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess it should be possible through Hekate in the bootup interface under sd partitions, to create a new partition for android by sliding the slider and even doing the flash android from here (so no need for gparted and other apps i hope)

wiewiec

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I guess it should be possible through Hekate in the bootup interface under sd partitions, to create a new partition for android by sliding the slider and even doing the flash android from here (so no need for gparted and other apps i hope)

Check Tutorial threads here I saw there one or two threads that will help you, but process isn't simple and from me betters is have separate sd card for other things and store cards in some card case to not lose them. Messing with partitions some times gone wrong and you could lose your data... Try use other card and test if it work OK.

jimlaman8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check Tutorial threads here I saw there one or two threads that will help you, but process isn't simple and from me betters is have separate sd card for other things and store cards in some card case to not lose them. Messing with partitions some times gone wrong and you could lose your data... Try use other card and test if it work OK.

I had made an acronis of the card, not sure if it works like a regular hard drive for a pc to restore, but i'm guessing it will. I need to get another SD card to test that theory first i guess.

Inzaghi09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I had made an acronis of the card, not sure if it works like a regular hard drive for a pc to restore, but i'm guessing it will. I need to get another SD card to test that theory first i guess.

Did you have success with this? Because I also want to do the Android flash exactly same fashioned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte