Ad-Hoc Online WiFi USB

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by TwinBlades, May 15, 2010.

1. TwinBlades
    OP

TwinBlades GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 3, 2008
    I want to play some adhoc games for PSP like MHFU. Problem is I don't have ps3 so I have to buy a either a USB or flashable Router. I'm going for USB however, WiFi Max doesn't sell anymore and I can't buy stuff online

2. fgghjjkll

fgghjjkll GBATemp MegaMan

GBAtemp Patron
    fgghjjkll is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 7, 2008
    There is no "Ad-Hoc Online". It's just Online play. Any g compatible router will do. I like Netgears better but what ever suits you. Look for the low price and list of features and work it out from there. Don't just compare 2 routers, compare many of them. I wouldn't recommend any USB WiFi dongles.

3. TwinBlades
    OP

Aug 3, 2008
    *facepalm* Sorry I meant just Ad-Hoc so I can play gta, monster hunter, and any other games that only support adhoc.

4. Jolan

Jolan Unlimited Bear Works

Mar 20, 2010
    Netherlands, currently
    Get router, get X-Link Kai, connect with PSP over internet, play Ad-Hoc games over internet, ???, profit!

5. TwinBlades
    OP

Aug 3, 2008
    O.o, I have a wireless router belkin atm. But it doesn't support ad-hoc thing unless there is a way? To connect xLink with my router :S?

6. Jolan

Jolan Unlimited Bear Works

Mar 20, 2010
    Netherlands, currently
    I've never used X-Link Kai but IIRC, it's a PC program that allows you to play Ad-Hoc games on the PSP over the internet as long as the PSP can connect via your router.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice