Hacking Activated PS4 Profile.

Rynsqrs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Morning All,

I gave restoring the active profile a shot on 6.72 seeing as I only got the console a few days ago and didn't have many games installed so didn't mind losing them.

I've attempted to use Chiaki for the remote play (via my esp8266) both PS4 and Android tablet connected to it but the registration continues to fail, I believe I have the correct PSNID (someone posted it in Reddit) but it's a no go, any help / advice would be appreciated.

Edit, just re-read the last few posts and realised I got my wires crossed, looks like I'm going to have to wait for the debug.bin to be updated to get (or check) the PS4 ID.

Thanks.

Last edited by Rynsqrs,

Sparkss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Morning All,

I gave restoring the active profile a shot on 6.72 seeing as I only got the console a few days ago and didn't have many games installed so didn't mind losing them.

I've attempted to use Chiaki for the remote play (via my esp8266) both PS4 and Android tablet connected to it but the registration continues to fail, I believe I have the correct PSNID (someone posted it in Reddit) but it's a no go, any help / advice would be appreciated.

Edit, just re-read the last few posts and realised I got my wires crossed, looks like I'm going to have to wait for the debug.bin to be updated to get (or check) the PS4 ID.

Thanks.

Are you talking about the activated UK profile that gets restored? What do you need to know about it? I still have it installed (On a 505 system) and can get the info for you. Are you talking about the 16 digit hex code associated with it? Or something else?

Here is what I have in my notes about It

eXtremeGamerOne (Activated) 56259107BC784F2A
profile dir is /system_data/priv/cache/profile/0x10000001/

hope that helps

Reactions: Rynsqrs

Rynsqrs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are you talking about the activated UK profile that gets restored? What do you need to know about it? I still have it installed (On a 505 system) and can get the info for you. Are you talking about the 16 digit hex code associated with it? Or something else?

Here is what I have in my notes about It

eXtremeGamerOne (Activated) 56259107BC784F2A
profile dir is /system_data/priv/cache/profile/0x10000001/

hope that helps

Thanks @Sparkss, the activated gamer tag is the same one I've been using to try and get remote play working ( I get an error on PS4 and on android) I was trying to use the activation tool to see if I could get it loaded before I attempted to make a new profile to activate to see if that worked. Thanks for your reply.

bbert

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I use this to activate my ps4 and it works. I also test the other method (ps4 offline acc activator gui). It works as well. but the thing is once I activate my ps4 account I can no longer view the profile. it gives me an error to connect to the internet. I just want to view the profile with an activated account. anyone knows how to do it??

jackkill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
I use this to activate my ps4 and it works. I also test the other method (ps4 offline acc activator gui). It works as well. but the thing is once I activate my ps4 account I can no longer view the profile. it gives me an error to connect to the internet. I just want to view the profile with an activated account. anyone knows how to do it??
Just activate offline using your own real account here. If you use Al-Azif dns or similar you won't see your account profile as it need to connect to sony and the dns dont allow it. if you remove the dns to view your profile it will need to update your ps4 and you will loose the jailbreak and probably be banned too. The advantage of your own real account activated is that exported saves work on a non jailbreak ps4 using your account. Cheers

foxhidden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello All,
I would like to have your advice, please.
I have restored the profile eXtremeGamerOne (Activated) from my 5.05 to my New 6.72 Console. Seems to works without errors and no need to rebuild database. But It seems that Remote Play is not working right ? Is it a matter regarding the debug.bin to be updated to get the PS4 ID or there is no link?
It's better to create a New account and activate it with PS4offlineActivator ?
Thanks for help :)

Reactions: zerlkung

zerlkung

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Hello All,
I would like to have your advice, please.
I have restored the profile eXtremeGamerOne (Activated) from my 5.05 to my New 6.72 Console. Seems to works without errors and no need to rebuild database. But It seems that Remote Play is not working right ? Is it a matter regarding the debug.bin to be updated to get the PS4 ID or there is no link?
It's better to create a New account and activate it with PS4offlineActivator ?
Thanks for help :)

I use chiaki for remote play work with hen 2.1.3

https://github.com/thestr4ng3r/chiaki/releases/tag/v1.2.1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.