ROM Hack Action Replay ROM?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Even if you had an AR ROM, it wouldn't work. Relevant post from another topic on the same matter:
The AR firmware is meant for a specific set of hardware, hardware the flash cart does not have.

There is a way to use AR codes on actual carts, but it doesn't work on the DSi, DSi XL, or 3DS since it needs a cart swap from DS-mode and that doesn't work on them.
http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/applications/download-nitro-hax-092-f3961.html
Also the cheat database you load needs to be tiny (under 2MB IIRC), so you'll need to use a database editor and trim out all the games/codes you don't want.

Reactions: 2 people

JoshuaKimBacquer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The r4 can load cheat codes though .
i mean i want an action replay rom then i put it in my r4 so i can use the AR into ORIGINAL game card...
Hate to break it to you but you are not allowed to ask for roms on gbatemp
oh sorry about that XD i be sure to read rules before posting lol.

Even if you had an AR ROM, it wouldn't work. Relevant post from another topic on the same matter:
The AR firmware is meant for a specific set of hardware, hardware the flash cart does not have.

There is a way to use AR codes on actual carts, but it doesn't work on the DSi, DSi XL, or 3DS since it needs a cart swap from DS-mode and that doesn't work on them.
http://filetrip.net/...-092-f3961.html
Also the cheat database you load needs to be tiny (under 2MB IIRC), so you'll need to use a database editor and trim out all the games/codes you don't want.
oh i see!thanks sir nathan! :D

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nitrohax is certainly a fascinating bit of kit but I should also note the far easier method of dump the save, cheat on something that can handle it and fire it back across.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)