CaitlinL13579

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

I’ve recently bought an Action Replay off of eBay for $105, but unfortunately, it’s not compatible with my GameCube; my GameCube is DOL-101 and my Action Replay is below version 1.14/1.14B. The language of the casing ended up being in German, and the disc is based in the UK (which might be another issue).

I sent them an email to [email protected]. As it said on the codejunkies website. As well as a Facebook message to Action Replay PowerSaves (@ARPowerSaves). I could not find the official Codejunkies website. They haven’t replied to either even though that Facebook message was seen.

Also, I looked on another forum and this is the address that was stated. Is this still a current address? And should I use it for this trade?

Datel Design & Development Inc.

ATTN: Customer Service

15500 Lightwave Drive-Suite 101

Clearwater, FL 33760

Then it suggested I would have to write a short letter about my issue as well as adding in my return address and use UPs as they are one of the good suggested recorded delivery services.

Questions:
- What is the difference between version 1.14 and 1.14B, if there is a difference?
- If there is a difference, are they both Action Replay Max’s?
- Should I send up the whole packaging to that address? The disc, memory card and the packaging itself? If not, I would still prefer to do so because I want the casing to be in English based in North America (yep, lol.. I am very picky).

I am quite stuck and I need help ASAP! Thanks in advance!

Also I am located in Canada!

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is another option. You could get a max media launcher and use that to launch it. Hell, with the extracted action replay .dol files you can boot any version of action replay of a sd card. the max media launcher comes with a sd card to mem card reader.

Zonark

Zonark - Noun - A God
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I don’t know why I was thinking region switch haha you could buy a Modchip and install it they usually can bypass the 50 60 hz deal with pal system and would be cheaper

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Did you buy it from Datel? Might not be much they can do if a 3rd party seller misidentified the item.

Some Action Replay versions are region locked, while other versions are incompatible with DOL-101.
Either thing could be the issue. Furthermore older USA or PAL discs look virtually indistinguishable.

I don't know if the Action Replay menus have a 50hz/60hz selector, or if it uses region detection to set the video mode.
(NTSC Gamecubes display 50hz with wrong color encoding. But black and white isn't much of a problem for simply text.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can