1. HinaNaru Cutie

OP HinaNaru Cutie GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    I have been trying to make the texture edit i made for the face of my character on this game appear...buuut nothing is showing up even though i clearly edited the face - eyes located at, and it just yeah nothing. I used ohana3ds not rebirth to edit the textures of the face only which is the eyes lol. then i tried to search for the character's body but i can't..i can only find the darn villagers and other stuff. i even went to the player folder, and all i get to find is body parts...the head shows up all white and large :/ half cut too. then the same with the rest. so please if anybody can help me out here - it would be great to see a tutorial on how to do this.

I only wanted to change my character's eye texture add some eyeshadow, that's all. ;_;"..i don't know what i did wrong..if you want screenshots i can show what i mean.

2. lone_wolf323

lone_wolf323 GBAtemp Psycho!

Canada
    Have you tried https://www.marcrobledo.com/acnl-editor/ to see if the eyes are already in the game for what ya want?

HinaNaru Cutie likes this.
  3. HinaNaru Cutie

OP HinaNaru Cutie GBAtemp Fan

Australia

no i have not yet O_O...i checked it out but nope it doesn't show up at all :(...

i followed the tutorial this person made: buuut..i didn't mess with the script at all..i skipped that tutorial, i dumped my romfs with the vvctre 3ds emulator =O. it worked out, i went to edit the face texture basically the eyes and eye shadow - showed up on gimp program, and it went well except..it just won't appear in the game at all.

don't get what i did wrong here...o-o" i edited the eyes that my character has in the game. no i don't have a 3ds..so i had to skip the ones that included an actual 3ds and used the ones i can do with the emulator i got.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Character, Question, Modding