ACNL Map EDITOR HELP

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by LuksaXD, Sep 11, 2015.

1. LuksaXD
    OP

LuksaXD Noob

Sep 7, 2015
    United States
    Can one tell me the exact coordinates from the train me?

2. Returnofganon

Returnofganon I pretend like I know what I'm talking about

Jul 1, 2015
    United States
    Im not 100% sure what you are asking, but I wouldn't mess with the train station (Maybe what you are saying?) or the dock as I know the dock can corrupt your save and I'm assuming the train station might. (I'd rather not try)

3. LuksaXD
    OP

LuksaXD Noob

Sep 7, 2015
    United States
    You can make a backup using as safe Game Manger . With it you can edit your city . So residents , shop and so pber coordinates change , but I accidentally the coordinates from the train station and wanted to change it back. X Y Coordinate

4. Returnofganon

Returnofganon I pretend like I know what I'm talking about

Jul 1, 2015
    United States
    Ahh I see what you mean. I don't know if the train station is in different places for each town, but I can tell you that mine is at 52,17 . I don't know if you would also need to know this but the railroad crossing arms are at 58,16 and the bulletin board is at 49,17 on my map. ( I added those locations as they are in relation to the train station. If your crossing arms and bulletin board are in different locations, then you might have a different map.
    Hope this is helpful! :)

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

If this doesn't help, send me a picture of your town in the editor, I may be able to tell you the x/y continents to place it

5. LuksaXD
    OP

LuksaXD Noob

Sep 7, 2015
    United States