ACNL Map EDITOR HELP

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by LuksaXD, Sep 11, 2015.

1. LuksaXD
    OP

LuksaXD Newbie

Can one tell me the exact coordinates from the train me?

2. Returnofganon

Returnofganon I pretend like I know what I'm talking about

Jul 1, 2015
    United States
    Im not 100% sure what you are asking, but I wouldn't mess with the train station (Maybe what you are saying?) or the dock as I know the dock can corrupt your save and I'm assuming the train station might. (I'd rather not try)

3. LuksaXD
    OP

LuksaXD Newbie

You can make a backup using as safe Game Manger . With it you can edit your city . So residents , shop and so pber coordinates change , but I accidentally the coordinates from the train station and wanted to change it back. X Y Coordinate

4. Returnofganon

Returnofganon I pretend like I know what I'm talking about

Jul 1, 2015
    United States
    Ahh I see what you mean. I don't know if the train station is in different places for each town, but I can tell you that mine is at 52,17 . I don't know if you would also need to know this but the railroad crossing arms are at 58,16 and the bulletin board is at 49,17 on my map. ( I added those locations as they are in relation to the train station. If your crossing arms and bulletin board are in different locations, then you might have a different map.
    Hope this is helpful! :)

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

If this doesn't help, send me a picture of your town in the editor, I may be able to tell you the x/y continents to place it

5. LuksaXD
    OP

LuksaXD Newbie