Alree

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, some are difficult to make.
We're at the beginning of ACNH mods.

Some files format are not fully known
Made my own tool just to be able to read and write properly some format like BCSV
upload_2020-5-7_19-40-35.png

evfl format use some Zelda BOTW/Splatoon tools, with a lot of error.

Debugger are not fully functional IDA or GHIDRA need a lot of time just to find something useful. and no one really share what the found.

I'ill do what I do since DAoC and the pre-datamining era in 2006, I'll post everything just to trigger curiosity and maybe found someone really talented to help this community.
But actually every devs, modders etc are all scattered in a lot of forums, discord etc..

Shuttleu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, some are difficult to make.
We're at the beginning of ACNH mods.

Some files format are not fully known
Made my own tool just to be able to read and write properly some format like BCSV
View attachment 208116

evfl format use some Zelda BOTW/Splatoon tools, with a lot of error.

Debugger are not fully functional IDA or GHIDRA need a lot of time just to find something useful. and no one really share what the found.

I'ill do what I do since DAoC and the pre-datamining era in 2006, I'll post everything just to trigger curiosity and maybe found someone really talented to help this community.
But actually every devs, modders etc are all scattered in a lot of forums, discord etc..
Unfortunately I am not going to be much help, but if there's anything you think I could do to help, by all means just ask.

Thank you so much for looking into this for me

mitcha

مجاهد صنديد مقاتل عنيد
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
why he don't share this mod ! (moviemaker)
affraid of nintendo or he is anti piracy ?

i can see nintendo implementing some of those things but it will take time, and ppl will forget about the game after getting rid of the covid lockdown.

Last edited by mitcha,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9