Hacking Homebrew ACNH 2.0.1 + DLC

LawrenceGee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question, not sure if its a sys-botbase issue or not, but I decided to mention it since I tried using it today (successful on phone app) but decided to remove it due to it disabling local communication by deleting the folder. I have two switches CFW and OFW, both on 13.1.0, with newest 1.2.4 AMS on CFW switch. Both switches are running ACNH 2.0.1 both with DLC installed. For the life of me, I cannot connect either islands to each other with airport open or as visitor. Anyone has such an issue? No I haven't bothered trying AC with local until before today. Yes I have tried Local Communication option with different games like Mario Kart/Smash Brothers/Mario Tennis/Mario Party and they worked. Just ACNH not working for some reason.

Basically, I need someone with 2 switches with 2 copies of what is described to try local communication, and for accuracy a OFW and CFW switch like my situation to see if it connects I guess? I'm not really sure what is causing my connection issue between these 2 games specifically. I also held "L" on CFW switch when launching to test as well as restarting. As I mentioned already various other games with local communication worked. Just specifically not my ACNH game.

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
We tried it a few months ago on 2 Switches both with CFW.
If you can try it once more with something like Mario Kart, then it should work with ACNH as well.
Maybe one of the Switches has turned off local play by accident which can happen if you put it in airplane mode.
If you both have access to the Airport, then one of you should be able to travel.
Maybe if 1 player doesn't have access to the Airport, ACNH doesn't allow the other player to vist.
But that is just a wild guess.

LawrenceGee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We tried it a few months ago on 2 Switches both with CFW.
If you can try it once more with something like Mario Kart, then it should work with ACNH as well.
Maybe one of the Switches has turned off local play by accident which can happen if you put it in airplane mode.
If you both have access to the Airport, then one of you should be able to travel.
Maybe if 1 player doesn't have access to the Airport, ACNH doesn't allow the other player to vist.
But that is just a wild guess.

Thanks for answering but as I mentioned in my post i tried local communication with many different games I already listed they worked. Just ACHN did not work and was unable to search for islands at all, just said it basically didn't find any to connect to. Vice versa on both switches. Also tried airplane tried restarting. Also both have access to airport.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question, not sure if its a sys-botbase issue or not, but I decided to mention it since I tried using it today (successful on phone app) but decided to remove it due to it disabling local communication by deleting the folder. I have two switches CFW and OFW, both on 13.1.0, with newest 1.2.4 AMS on CFW switch. Both switches are running ACNH 2.0.1 both with DLC installed. For the life of me, I cannot connect either islands to each other with airport open or as visitor. Anyone has such an issue? No I haven't bothered trying AC with local until before today. Yes I have tried Local Communication option with different games like Mario Kart/Smash Brothers/Mario Tennis/Mario Party and they worked. Just ACNH not working for some reason.

Basically, I need someone with 2 switches with 2 copies of what is described to try local communication, and for accuracy a OFW and CFW switch like my situation to see if it connects I guess? I'm not really sure what is causing my connection issue between these 2 games specifically. I also held "L" on CFW switch when launching to test as well as restarting. As I mentioned already various other games with local communication worked. Just specifically not my ACNH game.
Do you have any other sysmodules enabled?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: