acekard2i what 3ds games update 3ds?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by hisagishi, Feb 22, 2013.

1. hisagishi
    OP

hisagishi GBAtemp Regular

Feb 22, 2013
    United States
    So basically I don't really want to fork over the money for a new flash card as I have had my acekard ever since they were released, is there some sort of list of what games update the 3DS so I can avoid them?

2. Pong20302000

Pong20302000 making notes on everything

Sep 8, 2009
    One's inner self
    Paper Mario Sticker Star Updates the Console to 4.3.0-9 in the USA and 4.4.0-10 in the EUR
    so basically depended on your Acekard and 3DS region if USA you should be fine but new games likes FireEmblem, Lugi's Mansion 2 you cannot play

accessing the E-shop will update the console and also having the consoles Wifi on it will download the latest update too

3. hisagishi
    OP

hisagishi GBAtemp Regular

Feb 22, 2013
    United States
    Alright so, no fire emblem and LM2, thats no problem I didn;t plan on picking those up anyways. Know of any others or are those the only ones? I would buy and R4 gold but paying 20 bucks for something I already have (technically) is just meh. Not to m ention I don't have a credit card/etc so buying stuff online is many times harder.

In any case, thanks man. If you know of any others please tell me :) ... Also got any good cheapish games that really show off the 3d effect. I was thinking of picking up a used street fighter 4 cart for 10-15 bucks which seems like a pretty good deal