AceKard2i from gamekool.com

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by darktron, Apr 20, 2009.

Apr 20, 2009

AceKard2i from gamekool.com by darktron at 11:36 PM (1,653 Views / 0 Likes) 18 replies

1. darktron
    OP

Newcomer darktron Member

United States
    Has anyone ever used this site, i saw it on the acekards official resellers page i was just wondering if it was any good i already ordered one so i guess its kinda late to be asking but just kinda curious XD!

lol gamekool supposedly shipped it april 13th and its just leaving the hong kong post tomarrow(Lol) >_< anyways just curious if anyone has had experience buying from them!

2. Drewbear

Newcomer Drewbear Advanced Member

United States
    Can't say i have but im definitely not gonna use them if i takes 5 days for processing and packaging

3. jarocho4l1f3

Newcomer jarocho4l1f3 Member

United States
    Lol dude even if u had to pay a little more u should've bought it from Realhotstuff.com there the best!
    the ship fast, and have from reasonable - expensive prices... and if ur item comes out DEFECTIVE they will test it and if the problem is tru they'll send u a replacement...

(im one happy customer [​IMG])

all hail realhotstuff.com........ [​IMG]

~jarocho4l1f3

4. iSudo

Newcomer iSudo Newbie

United States
    I just received my acekard 2i from gamekool today. Ordered on the 13th and received it on the 20th. Good thing I was home, because it required me to sign for it.

I compared them to all the other sites and it seemed like they offered the lowest price.

I also tried the "forbidden" game, Professor Layton, and it worked fine. Acekard still showed up after reboot.

5. Drewbear

Newcomer Drewbear Advanced Member

United States
    disregard

6. Joey90

Member Joey90 Not around any more

United Kingdom
    You can hardly ever beat dealextreme, and this is no exception. However you probably would have had to wait another week.

7. Tsuchy

Member Tsuchy GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Imo i hate there shipping its terrible, i order my stuff from there since Apr 5th at night, they sent me an email 3 days later saying the item has been shipped so i expected to get it by next week, only to find out i just got my acekard today Apr 20th [​IMG] im never ordering from them again with there crappy long shipping

8. SkotUK

Newcomer SkotUK Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    i bought with gamekool

mine came today, works perfect.

i recommend using them actually.. i dont know why its on the bad sellers list.

they accidentally sent me 2 cards lol

9. WarriorMJ

Newcomer WarriorMJ Member

United Kingdom
    I used gamekool for my Acekard 2i aswell. Ordered on a Wednesday, received the following wednesday in the UK. I also don't know why they're on the bad sellers list.

10. Tokiopop

Member Tokiopop Caffeine fiend

United Kingdom
    I wouldn't reccomend a non-chinease site that cannot spell [​IMG]

11. darktron
    OP

Newcomer darktron Member

United States

lol lucky i ordered mine the 13th and it just left hong kong on the 21rst... lol bs >_<

anyways its on its way... btw i have to be there to sign for it?

12. spacemedafighter

Newcomer spacemedafighter Newbie

United States
    GameKool is horrible. I ordered an AK2i on April 5th, and it still hasn't arrived. Paypal was processed and completed on April 6th. They said they will ship within 24 hours of that. It's already April 21st, and I still haven't gotten it. Within that time, I've tried to contact them, and they didn't reply even reply ONE of my emails. Their online support never works. They're chinese cheaters . DONT BUY FROM GameKool.

13. darktron
    OP

Newcomer darktron Member

United States
    well mine shipped after 3 days, at first there online chat didnt work but now it works, anyways i suggest emailing them till they reply xD

14. iSudo

Newcomer iSudo Newbie

United States
    Yea, I had to sign for mine. I guess gamekool uses the required signature service for shipping.

15. darktron
    OP

Newcomer darktron Member

United States
    thanks now i know to expect to be there to sign for it saved alot of hassle could have delayed me another day [​IMG]

waiting so much got my 8gb microsd waiting n everything

16. Christopher8827

Member Christopher8827 GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    OZmodchips are the best. I order one and they dispatched the order on the following day. On following day they sent it, it arrived in mail. [​IMG]

17. Blythe31

Member Blythe31 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    anyone know how long digimartz shipping is? it's free, and they have great prices, but i hope it doesnt have DX's shipping time.

18. Asphalter

Newcomer Asphalter Member

I got my Acekard 2i from gamekool today.

Ordered 13th April, sent 14th April and arrived in the UK 23rd April.

Very pleased, no problems.

19. darktron
    OP

Newcomer darktron Member

United States
    sounds like mine may arrive soon then, although the uk is abit further away im on the east coast of the usa, i wonder if they go east(from there place) to the west of the usa to get packages there or vise versa.. i hope they go west from there place lol so i dont have to wait if they freaking land in california or something lol >_