Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Winzeyy said:
Alright thanks! And is realhotstuff.com reliable for AK2i's?
If you like being lied to, then yes!
They knowingly sold fake AK2is to customers, then lied about it saying they were a 'bad batch', then lied that team AceKard was going to release a fix for them.

I'd personally recommend GameKool.com ($15.10 + Free shipping), I got mine from them in 8 days total including a weekend and Chinese holiday.
A lot of others recommend lightake.com ($12.99 + Free shipping), but I hear they don't ship the box.

CircusMaximusBC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
Winzeyy said:
Alright thanks! And is realhotstuff.com reliable for AK2i's?
If you like being lied to, then yes!
They knowingly sold fake AK2is to customers, then lied about it saying they were a 'bad batch', then lied that team AceKard was going to release a fix for them.

I'd personally recommend GameKool.com ($15.10 + Free shipping), I got mine from them in 8 days total including a weekend and Chinese holiday.
A lot of others recommend lightake.com ($12.99 + Free shipping), but I hear they don't ship the box.

when did they sell the fakes? i wish i had known that are they legit now? i just got my acekard 2i from realhotstuff a few days ago it came in the christmas package

2.jpg

im guessing mines legit? i havent had any problems with it

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CircusMaximusBC said:
when did they sell the fakes? i wish i had known that are they legit now? i just got my acekard 2i from realhotstuff a few days ago it came in the christmas package
Few months back... I think it was only a one-time thing, but still -- they lied and lied and lied.

Winzeyy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright thanks
biggrin.gif
ill check out the links. And thanks for the tip on realhotstuff. and the ones u posted are the realdeal?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs