acekard

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by dsi xl, Oct 16, 2010.

1. dsi xl
    OP

dsi xl Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2010
    hi i have got an acekard 2i for my dsi xl, it worked fine but now it says no game card inserted ?????? when i put acekard in ds lite it works perfect any suggestions why it wont work now in dsi xl thanks

2. RoMee

RoMee ??

Sep 3, 2010
    United States
    ??
  3. dsi xl
    OP

dsi xl Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2010
    thanks but tried all that still no luck it strange coz a normal ds game card works so it not dsi and the acekard works in ds lite ?????????????????????????

4. Jasper07

Jasper07 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 17, 2009
    Netherlands
    Parallel universe
    Have you updated your DSi to 1.4?

5. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers FUPA Luva

Sep 21, 2010
    Ecuador
    in front of my computer
  6. Ok this MAY sound strange but take a piece of cotton and put a bit of after shave lotion on it. Now, wipe your acekard 2 contacts with the cotton and let them dry. Be sure not to use too much and wet the contacts. Just a bit will do. I always do it when it stops working and showing no game inserted and it always works. So give it a shot and tell me if it works. P.S. Did this start happening after you upgraded your DSi? If it did indeed happen after you upgraded your dsi, then download this: http://filetrip.net/ajax.php?action=download&id=12918 and put dsl.nds in the root of your card. Then, run the nds file in a ds lite and follow the instructions to upgrade it. It should work in your dsi after that.