Hacking AceKard from a store?

sphinx.djc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
With the recent release of the DSi, I am finding every site I come across sold out of the AceKard 2i. Does anyone in the Greater Toronto Area know of a store where they might sell it?

sphinx.djc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Briankealing said:
[url=http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.18728]http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.18728[/url]

Dealextreme - Low prices, free shipping

Though the shipping takes about 2 weeks around North America.

They are on back order, I know I'm gonna have to wait anyway when I do order it, but I want to keep the time to a minimum. With back orders, the possibilities are endless...

Posts merged

I've just found a site GadgetKing.net, anyone ever used them? They have some available.

sphinx.djc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
zero383 said:
i ordered mine from www.leetmod.com. seems like they still have stock.

Checked, sold out. I did manage to find someone (or thing...) on craigslist, but if anyone knows of any stores, especially in the GTA, I'd love to hear which ones.

R3AKT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well if you don't mind driving to Pacific mall... I saw the DSi there 2 weeks before it came out, probably not NA ones but if they had DSi there they might have some Carts that work. Thats what I'm hoping at least.

transce080

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I recently bought an Ak 2.1 from www.modchipcentral.com who are also located in Canada. Had to pay for shipping but shipping time was good, only 3 days to Ohio, might be even better for you since it doesn't have to pass customs. I mentioned it because they have the Ak 2i also.

G2K

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone know a place I could by an EZFlash Vi in Canada? I'm mostly looking for a low shipping time (By next Thursday), but I'm hoping for a price below $30.

dfgged

Bridges
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forget all those other sites. Here is where you need to buy. The only place that is cheaper is DX. But DX takes to long to ship. Shipping is like 4$ but gets where you live in about 3-4 days. I personaly would rather buy from them instead of DX.

R3AKT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sweet just ordered an AceKard2i + 2gig microSD from stuffs4kids. I was surprised at how cheap it was. Coming from New Jersey too it shouldn't take too long. Thanks for the link dfgged.

dfgged

Bridges
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smile.gif
no prob. The shipping is pretty fast too!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo