Hacking Acekard 2i System File is Missing Error

MCPwns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok so everytime I load up my acekard 2i and go through the menu and try to play a game like pokemon white or something then i get the error "system file is missing" and i have all the correct updates and firmwares like akaio1.8.6a and the folders for that. and then i also did the flash firmware updating thing with the ak2ifw_update_3ds_v1 thing by using my DS Lite.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I don't know. Maybe it's a clone.

Are you sure that it's an authentic ak2i?
unsure.gif

EDIT: also, when did this start happening?

MCPwns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
s4mid4re said:
I don't know. Maybe it's a clone.

Are you sure that it's an authentic ak2i?
unsure.gif

EDIT: also, when did this start happening?

i got it pretty recently like 2 days ago, and yes its authentic

Z

Zorua

Format your SD using SD Formatter, copy over AKAIO 1.8.6a to your root and tell me what you have on the root.

Z

Zorua

MCPwns said:
lompoc said:
patch rom play that one and 3ds update has bugs in it so it might be doing that

im sorry i dunno the terms and everything.. whats patch rom play??

It doesn't mean anything. Look at my other post.

MCPwns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Zorua said:
Format your SD using SD Formatter, copy over AKAIO 1.8.6a to your root and tell me what you have on the root.

where do i get this SD Formatter?? u mean like right click the SD card thing on My Computer and choose Format? i've done that before and i've made it FAT32.. and u mean hte _aio folder and ak4menu thing right when u say "copy over AKAIO 1.8.6a" and what is this root thing?? im sorry idk any of these terms

EDIT: and other games work as well.. its just Pokemon White thats not working i guess

2nd EDIT: both Pokemon Black and White give the error when i try to play them

Z

Zorua

MCPwns said:
Zorua said:

where do i get this SD Formatter?? u mean like right click the SD card thing on My Computer and choose Format? i've done that before and i've made it FAT32.. and u mean hte _aio folder and ak4menu thing right when u say "copy over AKAIO 1.8.6a" and what is this root thing?? im sorry idk any of these terms

EDIT: and other games work as well.. its just Pokemon White thats not working i guess

Nope, SD Formatter is a special program for formatting SD cards. Go here and click on 'I accept' to download it. The area when you're not inside any folder is known as the root.

EDIT: Start up your ak2i, press start, go to system options and disable By-pass Anti Piracy and Soft reset. It should work now. Forget SD Formatter.

MCPwns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Zorua said:
MCPwns said:
Zorua said:

Nope, SD Formatter is a special program for formatting SD cards. Go here and click on 'I accept' to download it. The area when you're not inside any folder is known as the root.

EDIT: Start up your ak2i, press start, go to system options and disable By-pass Anti Piracy and Soft reset. It should work now. Forget SD Formatter.

OK after formatting it and putting in the folders i only have the _aio folder and the akmenu4.nds

Z

Zorua

MCPwns said:
Zorua said:
MCPwns said:
Zorua said:

OK after formatting it and putting in the folders i only have the _aio folder and the akmenu4.nds

Look at the edit....

MCPwns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Zorua said:
MCPwns said:
Zorua said:

OMG THANK YOU I LOVE YOU!!! ya it works now ur the best i love zorua too

Z

Zorua

MCPwns said:
Zorua said:
MCPwns said:
Zorua said:

OMG THANK YOU I LOVE YOU!!! ya it works now ur the best i love zorua too

LOL. No problem!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill