Hacking AceKard 2i problem with new Mario bundle DSi

generalix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought one of the new Mario DSi bundles not realizing that they already were already updated to 1.4U. My AceKard 2i worked with no problems on my old DS Lite. I updated the firmware on the card following instructions on the Lite. Previously the DSi did not even recognize the AceKard 2i but now I get the Danny Phantom icon. I can check all the files with no difficulty but when I run any game it will work for up to about 1 minute and then either freezes or tells me that card is not inserted depending on the game. I can use the AceKArd 2i on the Lite with no problems! I have tried the paper-trick. I have reformatted my memory card and tried both official firmware and Akaio 1.5 and newest loader but no dice. Anyone else with this issue. Is it a problem with the DSi or is my card crap?

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
generalix said:
I bought one of the new Mario DSi bundles not realizing that they already were already updated to 1.4U. My AceKard 2i worked with no problems on my old DS Lite. I updated the firmware on the card following instructions on the Lite. Previously the DSi did not even recognize the AceKard 2i but now I get the Danny Phantom icon. I can check all the files with no difficulty but when I run any game it will work for up to about 1 minute and then either freezes or tells me that card is not inserted depending on the game. I can use the AceKArd 2i on the Lite with no problems! I have tried the paper-trick. I have reformatted my memory card and tried both official firmware and Akaio 1.5 and newest loader but no dice. Anyone else with this issue. Is it a problem with the DSi or is my card crap?

Weird but also it`s a new version dsi maybe new soft?
or just a stupid Acekard 2i
Don`t have that shit on the mine!!

CWaffles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the Mario DSi bundle and my Acekard 2i works perfectly on it running AKAIO 1.5. To me it sounds more like an issue with your micro sd card in the AK 2i.

generalix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried another SD card and same thing. I found a solution... I managed to get Gamestop to take it back and let me get a DS Lite. I had traded my original Lite because it was white and parts of the screen were getting touchy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: