Acekard 2i keeps sliding out

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by sinixter, Mar 30, 2010.

1. sinixter
    OP

sinixter Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 24, 2007
    United States
    I just got a DSi XL and i didnt have this problem on my LITE. My akard slides in and out slightly so it looses the contact and the DS thinks i ejected even though i havent. Is there anyway i could fix this? I havent had this problem on my LITE and other games fit fine on my XL.

2. alcaholjunkie

alcaholjunkie GBAtemp Regular

Jan 13, 2007
    England
    Use a small piece of card to pad the cart. [​IMG] (I had to do that on my old R4 cart)

3. sinixter
    OP

sinixter Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 24, 2007
    United States
    like a playing card? or index card? where do i put this?

4. alcaholjunkie

alcaholjunkie GBAtemp Regular

Jan 13, 2007
    England
    personally I used card from a rizla packet, but it's about the thickness of a playing card. [​IMG]

You put it on the side where the sticker is (opposite side to the teeth) as you slide the cart into the slot. [​IMG]

You could also put a small bit of card between the PCB and the cart's casing where the teeth are to improve the contact. [​IMG]

5. raptir

raptir GBAtemp Regular

Mar 13, 2009
    United States
    Am I the only one not having issues with this? My acekard 2i fits fine in my XL.

6. KKajun

KKajun Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2005
    Canada
    Canada
    Same problem, AK2i fits fine in my DSi, but no contact without padding on the XL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice