Acekard 2i / AKAIO question - UI

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Atashi, Feb 4, 2010.

Feb 4, 2010

Acekard 2i / AKAIO question - UI by Atashi at 9:28 PM (2,106 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Atashi
    OP

Member Atashi Out of the Loop

Canada
    Hello folks,

I've been lurking about for a couple weeks, reading up quite a bit on the DS / DSi info and learning about the flash carts etc. I've got a DSi and have recently bought an Acekard 2i which I have loaded with the latest version of AKAIO.

After looking at quite a lot of different skins out there for the UI, there are two things I'm curious about.

First, is there any way to display the battery %, either as a number or graphic or anything else? Basically I guess I'm wondering if there is any kind of 'hook' in there that we can grab to access the battery level within the AKAIO menu.

Second, all the skins display the date as YYYY MM then the actual day is depicted on a full 7x6 calendar grid. Is it possible to display the date using just YYYY MM DD (or a variation thereof)? It's aesthetic, but it feels like a bit of a 'waste' to have so much space devoted to a full calendar when it could be accomplished with just two numbers.

Thanks very much!

-Atashi

2. Masked Ranger

Member Masked Ranger GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Antarctica
    I don't think there is a way to show the battery meter. The AKAIO skins don't have a way to display the day. YMMV.

3. Hatsu

Banned Hatsu Someone's been killing, eh?

Australia
    It might be possible.

4. rockstar99

Member rockstar99 Hi

Canada
  5. penthaler

Member penthaler GBAtemp Fan

Czech Republic
    The example you post is not the way he wants...

It shows Month / YEAR and CLOCK only. NO DAY displayed.

It is possible to switch all these options ON/OFF with AK Edit for PC. But DAY still be in a grid. Maybe you should ask Acekard team or Normatt (AKAIO) ...

Battery icon? To time no possibility to show it... (maybe some new version of AKAIO)