Acekard 2.1 will not boot

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Livin in a box, Mar 26, 2009.

Mar 26, 2009
  1. Livin in a box
    OP

Member Livin in a box Livin' in a cardboard box

United Kingdom
    Today I've just received an Acekard 2 that I ordered for a friend. I've bought my own which hasn't arrived yet, and I have my own SDHC card with the firmware and everything on it. So I thought I'd test it out on my DS, it shows up on the screen then I click and it and it sticks on the Loading screen. I've used the AKAIO and the official 4.15 but it won't do anything. My SD Card is in properly and everything with the ___ak2 and the whatever file name .nds in the root also with another folder called Games on the root with my games. But it just won't budge. Please help me, I don't want to send it back because he needs it (my friend) before he goes on holiday.

2. Chris_Skylock

Member Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Philippines
    If you see the acekard name on the DS screen, seems fine. But from what I understand, it wont start loading.

Have you tried the old 'blowing at it' trick? push the card onto the card and push the card on the DS. wipe the gold teeth on the back of the card. It happens sometimes to me but these are the only ones I can think of.

Regards,
    Chris

3. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    is this the ak2.1 in the new shell (no clips, no spring)? if so make sure the msd is pushed ALL the way down.

otherwise:
    format the msd with the panasonic formatter.
    put akaio 1.4.1 proper on there (_aio, akmenu4.nds both in root).

give it a try.

if you can see it in the nds firmware it isn' ta connection issue, blowing won't do anything.

-another world