Acekard 2.1 cheat help!

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by fkdunit, Dec 16, 2009.

Dec 16, 2009

Acekard 2.1 cheat help! by fkdunit at 5:30 AM (1,087 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. fkdunit
    OP

Newcomer fkdunit Newbie

United States
    So I just recently got my acekard 2.1 and I cannot get my cheats to work! I downloaded the newest cheat.dat and loader via wifi. My games work if I have start > system options > default patch options > cheat code OFF. When I turn this option to ON none of my games will load and it gets stuck at the LOADING page. Any veteran AKAIO user know how to fix this problem? [​IMG]

2. .:Crimonite:.

Member .:Crimonite:. GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    i have this same problem, only mine does not freeze on the loading of the acekard, but when i'm loading a game. it will load, but then all i get is dual white screens.

3. fairlyevenparents

Member fairlyevenparents GBAtemp Fan

United States
    It's a problem specifically with AKAIO 1.5 that requires you also make sure Soft-Reset is always turned on when you want to use cheats. This does work, since it worked for me. So if you keep getting white screens whenever you've got cheats enabled, just enable Soft-Reset as well and it'll work.

Try that it might work

4. .:Crimonite:.

Member .:Crimonite:. GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    thankyou for that, it is working for me now. although the soft-reset is annoying when playing taiko no tatsujin, because its easy to accidentaly do it. XD

5. flexus2k

Newcomer flexus2k Newbie

United States
    i've got this problwem too, but i don't get white screens, it's stll says loading after clicking on the game to launch it.
    i've got soft reset on.

greetz flex