Hacking Ace3ds plus for 3DS 4.4.0-10 update question

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorta out of luck there as of now there are only two carts still working at the moment, Big N (Nintendo) squashed most with that update permanently so for those who have updated, you'll either need to buy a Super Card or R4i there's a whole topic about this on the front page of GBATEMP. If you don't want to buy a R4i or Super Card Two than just be patient and wait it out until the Flash card teams of the other carts figures out how to get around Nintendo's stupid pointless update! They'll probably have to remake their carts I'm thinking but I don't know for sure, only time will tell?!

To save you time here's the link in case you didn't see it already:
http://gbatemp.net/t...ked-permanently

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
There is an update for the Ace3DS Plus, not that anyone cares to pay attention and just takes others words for fact. Granted OP, you are still stuck unless you can actually boot your Ace3DS+ to run the update, which if I am getting your situation, you currently can't do thanks to already updating ._.
Try to borrow a DSlite/DSPhat/anything that can boot your Ace3DS and then updating the flashcart.

Almahisen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lots of sites can provide the pre-flashed Ace3DS PLUS now,so you dont need any updating . My friend received one from digitopz.com,pre-update and upgradable one.Yet,from your situtaion,it seems that your card has been blocked,so you need use the updated patch and a lower version console to update your card first.You can get the updated patch from ace3ds.com,this is plus official website.Anyway,good luck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over