ACE3DS GREEN PCB not loading correcly

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Angelo Spagnol, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Angelo Spagnol
    OP

Angelo Spagnol Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2014
    Brazil
    Brasília, Brazil
    Hi, just received five ACe3DSPLUS cards i bought. I´m trying to use it in a 1.44 NDSi. The ACE3DS came with green pcb and the L-D marked on it. I am trying to use the KERNEL provided by the official website but it is not working correcly. The card LOAD the first ACE3DS screen, but when i select the first option to acess the NDS roms it give a weird screen where i can´t select anything, almost like the theme is screwed up or something. The problem is the same in any of the 5 cards i bought. Did guys have a way to help me? I made some pictures.

Attached Files:

2. Technicmaster0

Technicmaster0 GBAtemp Addict

Oct 22, 2011
    Gambia, The
    The problem is not your Firmware but probably a messed-up microSD card. Backup all files from it, formate it and put everything back on it. What's the result now?

3. Angelo Spagnol
    OP

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2014
    Brazil
    Brasília, Brazil
    Together with the 5 cards i´ve bought 5 8gb microsd sandisk sdhc cards. Just to make sure, i´ve opened a brand new one and re-formarted it in fat32, but the result was the same. Maybe the problem is the SDHC card? But this ace3ds is suposed to work with SDHC cards. I don´t have a regular sd card to verify this problem and don´t realy think i will find one to buy this days. Any other idea??

4. Technicmaster0

Technicmaster0 GBAtemp Addict

Oct 22, 2011
    Gambia, The
    Did you copy all folders and files from the downloaded archive to your MicroSD card?

5. Angelo Spagnol
    OP

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2014
    Brazil
    Brasília, Brazil

Thank you, but that´s not the problem. I´ve done it several times with several cards and several microsds. As i said, I´ve bought 5 pieces of each and none seems to work. My guess is that this kernel is not the correct for this card.

6. Angelo Spagnol
    OP

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2014
    Brazil
    Brasília, Brazil

Sure, several times. I Don´t think the problem is something i´m doing wrong. I Think the problem is that this kernel isn´t suitable for this card.

7. panos123

panos123 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 25, 2014
    Greece
    Filiátes, Greece
    i have the exact same problem guys have you found a solution?

8. Angelo Spagnol
    OP

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2014
    Brazil
    Brasília, Brazil
    No, no solution until now. I guess the Flashcard is not a ACE3DS, only the case is from ACE3DS but the PCB is from another card, thats messing up with the files.