Homebrew Ace Attorney DS

Akisatu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease ! Could you tell me how to do ? Where can I find the R4 dldi plugin ? What I have to do to use AADS with it ?
Please help me, it would be great !

MurtenTK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is it right that de Ace Attorney DS v1.1 file I just downloaded from the first post, is just 1,7 MByte.

And where must you place this file, in the AADS folder or in the root?

And what rom must you boot, de ace attorney DS v1.1 rom or the Homebrew file.

quake0099

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Jester said:
I've tried everything but I keep getting this

FILE
raw/misc/Gavel
NOT FOUND

ERROR CODE: 1.
SYSTEM STOPPED

and then on the bottom screen it says the same thing but in spanish.

I am getting the same problem, although I have checked the AADS folder, and found that the "missing" file is not really missing. What should I do?

-EDIT-
Here is a picture of my /misc folder
HELP.jpg

Sorry for the blurryness. Hold CTRL and use the mouse wheel to zoom in and see it.
Please help.

BWizZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quake0099 said:
The Jester said:
I've tried everything but I keep getting this

FILE
raw/misc/Gavel
NOT FOUND

ERROR CODE: 1.
SYSTEM STOPPED

and then on the bottom screen it says the same thing but in spanish.

I am getting the same problem, although I have checked the AADS folder, and found that the "missing" file is not really missing. What should I do?

I had this problem earlier, it was searching for FBlip.raw in the SFX\RAW\MISC and i get System Stopped since it couldnt find the file...the directions for the patch fix said to put the misc folder in SFX but it was searching the SFX\RAW directory for the file...so what I did was cut and paste the Misc folder into the SFX\RAW directory and I stopped getting that error

BWizZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi B12, I recently downloaded your ace attorney case maker...and I have a few questions..

I downloaded the original file off of gbatemp that contains the first nds file and the AADS folder, which I extracted to my SD root

I was getting freezing whenever I would hit no to back out of a tutorial, which gave me no choice but to reset my ds. I read the posts in the thread and applied the changes in both the first and second 1.1 fix..also deleted the mp3 folder.

I placed mod folder in AADS\SFX, and I originally placed the Misc folder in AADS\SFX but when I started my ds (with fix 2 nds file) after the capcom screen, it said it could not find FBlip.raw and it was looking in AADS\SFX\RAW for the misc folder so I moved the misc folder to the SFX\RAW directory and that solved the error

I am now able to hit no and back out of a tutorial, however it goes back to the capcom splash screen...and this time instead of seeing the original animation on the bottom screen with the B12core image, I see the pink square box with the play button from the tutorial...when I go to start another tutorial I see the animations, only no text shows up at all in the text box...not sure if this has to do with where my folders are placed or if its a bug? Im using SCDS1 with SP7 and an A-Data 8gb Micro SDHC.

Also my AADS folder did not come with SFXIDs.txt in the IDs folder

I haven't started making cases just yet...but I did see mention of you releasing a version 1.2? Is this still going to be released or have you discontinued working on it? Just wondering if I should bother messing with the current version or wait for 1.2

Thanks!

quake0099

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[/quote]

I had this problem earlier, it was searching for FBlip.raw in the SFX\RAW\MISC and i get System Stopped since it couldnt find the file...the directions for the patch fix said to put the misc folder in SFX but it was searching the SFX\RAW directory for the file...so what I did was cut and paste the Misc folder into the SFX\RAW directory and I stopped getting that error
[/quote]

Thank you, I'll try this right away!

-EDIT-
I have tried this and my problem was fixed. I'd recommend anybody with this problem should perform these steps

Homebrew Novice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question, does it matter if I can't access the museum in the AADS Menu? Also how do you make a case or do you have to type every little thing out. All the other features work fine and I am using an R4 Revolution. Thanks for your reply.
rolleyes.gif

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Where's the case making? If it can't do that then I won't be putting this on my DS, because it's called CaseMAKER. If I have to make the cases on the computer then this really isn't anything i'll like.. I mean I like Phoenix Wright but I don't want to have to put my Micro SD into my computer every time I want to play a new case.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
Where's the case making? If it can't do that then I won't be putting this on my DS, because it's called CaseMAKER. If I have to make the cases on the computer then this really isn't anything i'll like.. I mean I like Phoenix Wright but I don't want to have to put my Micro SD into my computer every time I want to play a new case.

that was a giant bump you did.

anyways, you make a case on your comp, put the files in the case folder and play it on your ds. simple as that.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
Inunah said:

that was a giant bump you did.

anyways, you make a case on your comp, put the files in the case folder and play it on your ds. simple as that.
Yeah, this isn't worth getting at all, because it'll be too much work. I don't want to google cases or make them on my computer, as I was hoping that Casemaker was gonna let you make the cases on the game/app.

I am not amused at the misnomer this is. It says Case MAKER but does not make cases.
In fact, I am disgusted at the time and effort wasted not making it so that it makes cases, and then still naming it Case MAKER.

Neku_Sakuraba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deza007 said:
I have YSmenu on my m3 simply, but everytime I open it is says:

r4dldi.dat
Can't open loader

What have I done wrong?

what a waste of brain power

you just get the dldi or patch ysmenu.nds with a dldi program