Homebrew Accidentally deleted something, apps don’t show up

DETroyer57

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was making space on my n3ds with the system settings, getting rid of games I stopped playing. I deleted something that was unlabeled, and it said it failed to delete. When I went to the home screen, almost all of my homebrew apps and software was gone. In the data management, everything seems fine, but they aren’t on the home screen. I have Luma and used 3ds.hacks.guide a couple years back, only updating Luma when necessary since then.

DETroyer57

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GodMode9 doesn’t open, really nothing does. There don’t seem to be files missing. The only homebrew function it can still do right now is the Luma startup menu thing.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Alexander1970

DETroyer57

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I kind of got it working better? But with issues here and there. Mainly that FBI won’t install any cias, something about “invalid state” no matter what it is, and FTPD doesn’t allow proper access anymore, nor does it close properly now

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I kind of got it working better? But with issues here and there. Mainly that FBI won’t install any cias, something about “invalid state” no matter what it is, and FTPD doesn’t allow proper access anymore, nor does it close properly now
Did you make sure to start at step 1 where everything is copied off the SD card to a computer? Was your emptied out and reformatted SD card's hardware condition checked with H2testw?

If you skipped those steps 1–4, going straight to Path (B) would cause further data corruption to the titles collection / Nintendo 3DS folder if the SD card happens to be bad.

Last edited by TurdPooCharger,
Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)