1. DETroyer57

OP DETroyer57 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    So I was making space on my n3ds with the system settings, getting rid of games I stopped playing. I deleted something that was unlabeled, and it said it failed to delete. When I went to the home screen, almost all of my homebrew apps and software was gone. In the data management, everything seems fine, but they aren’t on the home screen. I have Luma and used 3ds.hacks.guide a couple years back, only updating Luma when necessary since then.

2. TurdPooCharger

United States
    Salvage the games, dlcs, updates, saves, and extdata in the Nintendo 3DS folder like in these examples. I recommend following Path (B) when rebuilding the folder.

3. DETroyer57

OP DETroyer57 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    GodMode9 doesn’t open, really nothing does. There don’t seem to be files missing. The only homebrew function it can still do right now is the Luma startup menu thing.

4. TurdPooCharger

United States
    alexander1970 likes this.
  5. DETroyer57

OP DETroyer57 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    So I kind of got it working better? But with issues here and there. Mainly that FBI won’t install any cias, something about “invalid state” no matter what it is, and FTPD doesn’t allow proper access anymore, nor does it close properly now

6. TurdPooCharger

United States
    Did you make sure to start at step 1 where everything is copied off the SD card to a computer? Was your emptied out and reformatted SD card's hardware condition checked with H2testw?

If you skipped those steps 1–4, going straight to Path (B) would cause further data corruption to the titles collection / Nintendo 3DS folder if the SD card happens to be bad.

Last edited by TurdPooCharger, Jul 27, 2020
    alexander1970 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Accidentally, something, deleted