Access PSN on firmware 3.65

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by linguafreak, Sep 3, 2018.

1. linguafreak
    OP

linguafreak Member

Newcomer
    Sep 25, 2011
    Gambia, The
    About a month ago I could access the PS Store on my Vita with firmware 3.65. When I am trying to do the same now, I get a message that I have to update to the newest firmware (3.68). I‘ve already tried to set my primary DNS to 212.47.229.76 in my Wifi settings, but that doesn‘t work for me. I don‘t want to update past 3.65 because I want to install Enso someday. What else could I try? Thanks in advance for your help.

2. Tri-Z

Tri-Z Tri z

Nov 25, 2005
    United States
    USA
    Did u spoof firmware in HENkaku menu in options app
    Check enable spoofing
    And set it to 3.68

3. linguafreak
    OP

linguafreak Member

Newcomer
    Sep 25, 2011
    Gambia, The
    I still don‘t have installed Henkaku. I have an unmodified system and want to keep it like that just a little longer.

4. eighthdayregret

eighthdayregret fnerrrrrrrrrr!

Sep 27, 2017
    United States
    Then, no. If you're stI'll on an unmodified firmware, there's nothing you can do.

5. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
  6. Tri-Z

Tri-Z Tri z

Nov 25, 2005
    United States
    USA
    Oh my mistake u said didn’t install enso yet but someday so I assumed u just had HENkaku setup
    HENkaku is the hack. Enso is just a cold boot access to it
    H encore is an access to HENkaku also that’s temp reset after hard reboot

7. linguafreak
    OP

linguafreak Member

Newcomer
    Sep 25, 2011
    Gambia, The
    Just one month ago I could easily access the PSN while being on firmware 3.65, although the latest firmware has already been 3.68 since April. Has Sony changed anything after the recent h-encore exploit was released?

8. ShaakTee

ShaakTee Member

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2018
    United States
    linguafreak try this
    Primary DNS 23.96.6.207
    Secondary DNS 23.96.6.207
    the Secondary is using the Primary DNS This can also help you to Upgrade to 3.65
    if you are in a lower firmware Using the Wi-Fi so i'm guessing you can hack a brand new PS Vita right from the box

9. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    I don't think you need a secondary dns if the primary one is the same. the secondary one is only used if the primary one is done or offline.