About youtube

Deleted member 351699

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Is there a way to hide my subscriptions or channels that I follow from everyone else, on YouTube? Or can no one see my subscriptions directly? If you can see my subscriptions, anyone: How do I hide them from others?
EDIT: Given my impatience, investigating a little I think that practically nobody can see the subscriptions of others, on youtube. If I'm wrong, someone correct me.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to hide my subscriptions or channels that I follow from everyone else, on YouTube? Or can no one see my subscriptions directly? If you can see my subscriptions, anyone: How do I hide them from others?
EDIT: Given my impatience, investigating a little I think that practically nobody can see the subscriptions of others, on youtube. If I'm wrong, someone correct me.
I think you can make it to show as "private", hides subscriptions and Playlists if you choose to. It's in the YT/or Google profile settings, you need to look for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...