Hacking Question About to get a new switch

mediavieja

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I just spotted a use switch with.a serial beginning at XAW100494XXXXX, according the post of safe serials this one is safe, it is also on firm 6.0.1, I wanna buy it to play backups and emus but mostly for backups, am I correct to asume I can get it to achieve this goal?

mediavieja

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Buy that games and support the devs
I agree with u, sadly I live in a country that dos not allows me to do that, idk if u know much about world news but in Venezuela the cost of buying a 60 usd game is equivalent to 3 or 4 month food supply, not trying to get ur simphaty here tho just answering ur question

Nononoki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I agree with u, sadly I live in a country that dos not allows me to do that, idk if u know much about world news but in Venezuela the cost of buying a 60 usd game is equivalent to 3 or 4 month food supply, not trying to get ur simphaty here tho just answering ur question

Short answer: Yes.

Unrelated note: Assuming the Switch is 300usd (which is 5 times pricier than a 60 usd game), does that mean buying one equals up to 20 months of food? Why would anyone buy a Switch instead of getting free food for almost two years?

antiNT

:)
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar

Unrelated note: Assuming the Switch is 300usd (which is 5 times pricier than a 60 usd game), does that mean buying one equals up to 20 months of food? Why would anyone buy a Switch instead of getting free food for almost two years?
OP is not buying the switch brand new.

mediavieja

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela

Because I'm technically not even buying it, it's being giving it to me as a fork of payment for a debt, for about 130 usd worth

DayVeeBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know how many times I have to say this. Their reply to this is always the same. "You can afford XX price console, but you can't afford games"? Until people start looking at leisure and play as a right rather than a privilege, it's just gonna fall on deaf ears.

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Why can't you guys answer a question for once instead of trying to be wise old men, it is making you all look very immature.

I just spotted a use switch with.a serial beginning at XAW100494XXXXX, according the post of safe serials this one is safe, it is also on firm 6.0.1, I wanna buy it to play backups and emus but mostly for backups, am I correct to asume I can get it to achieve this goal?

Try answering what is there prior to the question mark. This isn't Quora.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @NinStar, Who's whipping who?