Hardware About the 3DS scratches

Fedex14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello, I'm considering buying a 3DS, and here in Argentina it's a very expensive product to get it scratched in a month, so I was thinking about buying an accesory start kit to protect it. Would a screen protector avoid the scratches the bottom screen causes on the upper screen? If so, would any 3DS screen protector work or does it require an amazing quality? thank you very much!

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
zRussian said:
If you want some good quality screen protectors then go for some Hori screen protectors. They are pretty much the best ones out there.
Here is a link: http://www.play-asia.com/Nintendo_3DS_Prot...en-70-4621.html
A piece of advice:
Make sure it covers the whole top instead of just the screen for maximum protection.
closedeyes.gif

Cases are different... I am using a third party PD one instead of Hori and I have to say it works very well.
kiba

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I don't mind light scratches on my consoles (as long as they're not so noticeable)

but

I ABSOLUTELY HATE FINGERPRINTS.
mad.gif

zRussian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chris888222 said:
zRussian said:
If you want some good quality screen protectors then go for some Hori screen protectors. They are pretty much the best ones out there.
Here is a link: http://www.play-asia.com/Nintendo_3DS_Prot...en-70-4621.html
A piece of advice:
Make sure it covers the whole top instead of just the screen for maximum protection.
closedeyes.gif

Cases are different... I am using a third party PD one instead of Hori and I have to say it works very well.
kiba
Oh woops then I made a wrong order.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: