About Reviews...

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really have much to say, just that you guys can start to expect reviews from me soon. Before I would start to write reviews, but I would blank and just add info. I've actually been planning to do this for a while- a couple months actually, but I could never say what I wanted to other than in what will be a rather long series of an overview of Dragon Ball Z. Anyway, I've started writing my reviews in a notebook so I can compose myself and write them overtime.

At the moment I am working on a review of Xenoblade Chronicles, though I haven't finished it yet, so it's more of an "impressions".
Later I'll finish that Gurren Lagann review I started writing a while ago, do't know when you can expect that, though.
And you can bet your arse that I'll be doing reviews of the Ace Attorney series.
As to the DBZ Retrospective (which oddly enough I was able to write on-the-fly), I'm trying to figure out what I want the next entry to be about, though it will likely continue where the last entry left off, I might do an overview of the story next.

kevan

Imagination rules the world
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Do DBZ man
happy.gif

Although I already have watched a hell load of DBZ.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I've actually been planning the reviews for a while. The DBZ Retrospective came out of nowhere, I just was watching an episode of DBZK one night and then started thinking about how brilliant DBZ was (for about 30 minutes to an hour) then just decided to write (that same night). Things like that usually never happen to me, the next one will likely be planned out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Psi in real life: