[A9LH] Unlinking NNID after system Transfer?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by nedron92, Jun 9, 2016.

1. nedron92
    OP

nedron92 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 18, 2016
    Germany
    he people, I did it last night...I installed a9lh on my main 3DS and all went fine, yeah.
    But I did a System-Transfer before to my "rescue"-3DS to save all my data, cause of an brick.
    So the problem is now, that I can only login via the rescue-system but not with my new a9lh 3DS.
    So what i can do? Wait a week and do a system-transfer again, the way back? Or can I unlink the NNID from the rescure-system and login in the new system easily?

2. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    There's only two ways to link an NNID with a different system - system transfer or ringing up Nintendo. System transfer is the only way to also move your data at the same time. So depending whether you want your data or not is which you choose. (Note that Nintendo might refuse to help you anyway).

3. nedron92
    OP

nedron92 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 18, 2016
    Germany
    I have my data from a NAND-Backup before the system-transfer ^^. So that's not the problem. I will try ring up Nintendo today or tomorrow and if they won't help me..then I will have to wait the week.
    Thanks for help ^^

4. Filo97

Filo97 Zelda's totally my sister! Not lying!

Oct 8, 2015
    Italy
    Hyrule Castle
    or you can dump nnidsave.bin on the other 3ds with decrypt9, then, open it in a hex editor, fill it with FF, and then, inject it, then create another NNID on the same 3ds you injected the nnidsave.bin in, and log in into the real NNID in the other 3ds. it might work

5. ScarletDreamz

ScarletDreamz [Debug Mode]

Feb 16, 2015
    United States
    California
    Im gonna bump this thread just to ask @Filo97 , if i transfer from device 1 to device 2, can i relink the NNID that was on device 2 originally? Also, what if i dont want to wait a week to get the NNID that was on the device 1 back? [the one that has fieldrunners] back? is there any way/guide for this?

6. EmuAGR

EmuAGR GBAtemp Regular

Jan 11, 2016
    Edit: Oops. I didn't see the bump.