Hacking a9lh and emunand

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like there was a misunderstanding in what Tony_93 said: It is impossible to set up A9LH without touching sysnand, and OP stated they are not interested in touching their sysnand.

However, I should say: There are people with A9LH who still use EmuNAND. Another reason why people want to install A9LH is for the 8-second bootup, ability to unbrick sysnand, and the 100% consistent boot success rate.

At least someone still knows how to read in this forums rather than jump like a troll at first sight :bow:

Reactions: wormdood

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aureinand

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

THanks!

Nd BTW how will I load emunand on boot? Right now I'm loading cfw sysnand.
He missed some steps. Here's what I recommend:
1. Backup your sd card
2. Download emunand9
3. Extract emunand9 in your pc and find the file with the extension ".bin"
4. Rename the .bin file to default.bin and put it in your aurei folder that's in the root of your sd card
5. Boot up your 3ds HOLDING L+R
6. Choose complete emunand setup
7. Profit

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-snip-
Hmm, I didn't feel like he came off as arrogant: He stated facts in a neutral tone, and did not attack the poster... Unless you can find something in that post that I do not, because I'm not seeing it.

However,

At least someone still knows how to read in this forums rather than jump like a troll at first sight :bow:
I think this post is unnecessary and only provokes individuals in the thread.

In any case, I do not think there is much of a point to continue discussing this, so I will stop here. (You are welcome to start a private conversation with me if you're up to talking about this farther)

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will a9lh format my emunand? I just added like 70 people yesterday and the day before...
AL9H will not delete anything you currently have once you're finished, but it will require backing up your files/NANDs, tweaking your Emu and SysNAND, then restoring them back to their original/initial state when you started. I highly recommend it, and you can find a good guide here: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-4-(Getting-the-OTP)

The process takes about 2-3 hours.

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AL9H will not delete anything you currently have once you're finished, but it will require backing up your files/NANDs, tweaking your Emu and SysNAND, then restoring them back to their original/initial state when you started. I highly recommend it, and you can find a good guide here: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-4-(Getting-the-OTP)

The process takes about 2-3 hours.
I'm already at step 34 and it's been about 5 minutes. Most of this is unnecesary considering i have all this stuff installed

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm already at step 34 and it's been about 5 minutes. Most of this is unnecesary considering i have all this stuff installed
As long as you are starting from Part 4 after you've already set up Menuhax/CFW/CIA installation, I assure you everything it asks you to do is very necessary.

-snip-
Please, if you are going to discuss this, keep it in PM. I'm not a mod, but these posts are just cluttering up/derailing the thread. Again, you are welcome to discuss this with me in private if you want.

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as you are starting from Part 4 after you've already set up Menuhax/CFW/CIA installation, I assure you everything it asks you to do is very necessary.

Please, if you are going to discuss this, keep it in PM. I'm not a mod, but these posts are just cluttering up/derailing the thread. Again, you are welcome to discuss this with me in private if you want.
It says success on OTPHelper but whenever I turn on my 3DS it's a blackscreen.

I just did the one click setup

I can boot into recovery mode though

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It says success on OTPHelper but whenever I turn on my 3DS it's a blackscreen.

I just did the one click setup
I think you need to be more specific, because I have no idea where in the tutorial you are. What did you do last? Have you tried booting up your 3DS without the SD card in? (Assuming you just flashed your 2.1.0 emunand to sysnand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30