OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: Its up at NDSThemes!

http://www.ndsthemes.com/themes/details/cyclods/7321fedfb6

Check it, d-load it, comment on it! Thanks!
smile.gif

--------------

Over the weekend, i made my first Cyclo skin, and its an ode to an amazing Brit-com called Spaced. (Edgar Wright, Simon Pegg, Nick Frost-- all of Shaun of the Dead/Hot Fuzz fame, from 1999/2000)

I was just curious if anyone here would be interested in even having a look at it, and give me some feedback. I don't have the skin with me right now, and i don't have net access at home, so i can bring it in to work and upload it, but i didn't know if it would be worth my time to put it up if no one would be interested.

Please let me know!

(and if everyone likes it, i'll be doing more of completely random themes
tongue.gif
)

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a small file storage section of GBATEMP i can do a quick upload to? I just submitted the skin to NDSThemes.com but i wouldn't mind throwing the .zip up here for you two guys that were interested lol

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WildWon said:
Is there a small file storage section of GBATEMP i can do a quick upload to? I just submitted the skin to NDSThemes.com but i wouldn't mind throwing the .zip up here for you two guys that were interested lol
Yeah, there's a skins section in the download module here:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?dlcategory=68

Post it up, I'd love to check it out.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh nice. I'll have to do that. Sorry but it'll have to be tomorrow. I don't have a screenshot of it to toss up there. I *might* be able to fake one up with photoshop, but i'm at work, on a Mac, so i can't even use the theme tester to snag a show. If i can't fake one, and it doesn't get approved by the NDSTheme guys today, i'll post it up tomorrow (with an edited first post, but a heads up will be posted as well.)

Thanks for the idea Szys!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (cocks 12 gauge with virginity-maintaining intent)