Hacking "A software update is required"

blawar

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a similar thing with My Friend Pedro that never happened before for me. I've never been online since doing CFW either. Was on 7.0.1 and the base game worked fine. Installed the game's update, it no longer worked. So I uninstalled and re-installed the base game and now that didn't work despite it working before. So I uninstalled it, updated my console to 8.0.1, and the base game still didn't work... Maybe the circumstances surrounding how I do things didn't call for it, but I've always been able to re-install a working base game and have it work again. Anyways, installing the update on 8.0.1 now allowed the game to launch again.

next time try using tinfoil to reset the required update nag.

SuperV

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys. I have a similar problem
I'm running Atmosphere 0.10.2 and OFW 9.0.1 and I try installing MK11 base and the latest update, i.e Update 14 or even 13 the game starts and after the Mortal Kombat logo it's just blank screen. I've tried re-downloading it using different sources to be sure the file wasn't corrupt but no success. Installing only the base worked fine the first time but then after I uninstalled and reinstalled even the base doesn't work and throws up the error of needing to update, after which updating to Update 11, 13,14 doesn't work. All of them just boot until the logo and stays black after that. I'm able to install other games and updates with no problems. I've tried both Tinfoil and Goldleaf but the same problem. What am I missing here? It's just infuriating. Please help

mickthestud

Trophies
XP
Country
Actually it worked, as in it loaded, but is now giving me a 2000-0000 pop-up error every 60 seconds!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Rfz7CXt.jpg
Is your switch banned that’s normally the error you gat when a Game tries to connect online on a banned switch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night