Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is...not generally something I like to do. I've done something similar to this before in the "A Change Has Occurred" thread, but this time it's different (well, as different as you can get from being similar). Basically, someone said some stuff about me that in any normal case I'd be okay with. In any normal case I'd let it go. This, as one may have guessed, is not quite so normal mainly because the it came from someone I respected and looked up to, and I still do. Most of you will not be able to understand this Blog post, as I don't expect you to. Also, most of you will not understand why I gave it the title that I did, nor do I expect you to understand that either. It dealt with a PM, and I'm not going to relay something as private as that, and if you mods don't deem this to be forum material, then close it, delete it, warn we, suspend me, ban me, I don't care, this needs to be said and I just hope the intended person reads this.

What I said was pure speculation, I never said anything was fact as far as I remember. It would be rather ironic if what you said were true, but I hate them too and will not stand here and be called one, nor am I close to one. I don't what what was fact, all was speculation, and I don't much care for people to state speculation as fact. Also I didn't know I was being mean to anyone, I'm sorry for having done anything to wrong you all, I thought I'd changed but I guess I have a long way to go. Also, when I referred to you in previous other posts, I was genuinely sorry, I meant no ill will. I wish I could speak to you directly, but I guess that won't ever be happening, so this is the next best thing, a rather unorthodox method, I know. Anyway, sorry, though I doubt you'll forgive me.

I don't really think I can muster up anymore, I'm not good at long speeches, So that's it.

Signing out
-machomuu

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm assuming that you're using this blog as a rather unorthodox method of replying to someone who sent you a PM. Perhaps because you can't PM them back?

I could be wrong though.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing that "I hate them too and will not stand here and be called one" means that somebody called him a weeaboo. Believe it or not, it was not I. It is also not something to get your panties in a bunch over considering the way you portray yourself on the forum. If you were to take yourself and the things you do in your spare time a little less seriously, there would be fewer names people could call you. (I feel like I've said all of this before...)

Also, dude, you should sit down when you type. That way you don't trip or walk into things.
wink.gif

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I'm guessing someone called you a weaboo...(Sorry if I'm wrong.).....why should you care?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
riposte said:
I'm guessing that "I hate them too and will not stand here and be called one" means that somebody called him a weeaboo. Believe it or not, it was not I. It is also not something to get your panties in a bunch over considering the way you portray yourself on the forum. If you were to take yourself and the things you do in your spare time a little less seriously, there would be fewer names people could call you. (I feel like I've said all of this before...)

Also, dude, you should sit down when you type. That way you don't trip or walk into things.
wink.gif
Really, I don't care about what people think of me, but the thing is, you got me to think about something. Prior to my previous blog I didn't really care about the feelings of people I talked to online because, as you once said, "teens tend to think of their internet relationships as real ones" (well, that was the gist of it). However, because of my incident with you I did start taking feelings into consideration, and I don't know if I hurt this person, but they are definitely mad at me.

The reason I take these things so seriously is because machomuu = William (me), I don't use it as an alternative persona, but rather as a projection of myself, and thus if machomuu hurts someone, I hurt someone.

EDIT: Also, the weeaboo part still doesn't bother me that much because I'm not one, but it's a big part of why said person PM'd me to begin with.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
frown.gif
I was catching up in the anime/cartoon thread only to discover Vulpes had closed it. Now we'll never find the truth...

Who the hell is Feeny? I'd like to treat them to some Applebee's, just need an address to send the gift card to (birthday gift...I wouldn't pay money for that garbage).
tongue.gif

Seriously though, take a chill pill machomuu. It sounds to me like someone just got tired of all the pretentious posts and anime talk. I can relate at times. When you speak (read type) like a robot and 90% of what you say sounds (read reads) contrived you have to assume that people are going to believe that's who William is. Relax and have a sense of humor. I think I recently told someone in a somewhat similar situation here "if this is the worst thing that's happened in your life then consider yourself a lucky person".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hiiiiii