sectionboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
I got a wii mic but can't make it work with any RB/GH game. I want to test if it's a bad mic, so I plug it in my PC, but nothing happened either. Can someone tell me if the PC detects the mic when plugged in (it's a usb device after all)? Thanks.

dole

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just plugged my Logitech USB Mic into my PC (WinXP), and nothing happened. Nothing shows up in Device Manager, either, under the USB devices or otherwise, and I know mine works fine.

If I understand (and have tried) correctly, mics (and USB drums) won't work under NeoGamma, it needs to use IOS232, which you can either use SoftChip or Mrkinator's handy Rock Band Launcher. Not sure if it'll work under CIOSCORP. Most crucial step is "Currently selected to install custom IOS37 with IOS37 rev7 dip as IOS 232."

sectionboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OncleJulien said:
my windows 7 recognizes and uses my logitech mic properly - the same mic i use in gx with rhythm games, under 222/223.

Now "it's complicated".

And I still can't get it work with any RB/GH games, I have tried GH: world tour, GH5, the beatles: RB, with softchip (work with disk, no mic) , usbloader gx (didn't work, green screen), uloader(worked with usb HD, no mic )

/sad face

sectionboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xzxero said:
using disc or usb loaders?

softchip (work with disk, no mic) , usbloader gx (didn't work, green screen), uloader(worked with usb HD, no mic ). I did however get GH: world tour work with Backup loader Gamma + disk + guitar (but no mic).

Hey, thanks to all your guys.

BTW: it's a high school misical logitech mic, though I read somewhere it works with RB.

MertenNor

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Norway
I have a question..

can you use any usb mic on the Wii wen you have IOS 232
unsure.gif
?

so I can use a headset mic on TheConduit..
biggrin.gif

MertenNor

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong