Hacking A question about virginizing vWii

Hyperstar96

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Wii U is having some hardware issues and I'm thinking about sending it in to Nintendo if the problem persists, but my vWii is still softmodded. I haven't used vWii in about two years since I just use my original Wii for that sort of thing, so I can't remember everything I have installed. I know I have HBC installed and can run ISOs through USB Loader GX, but I don't know if I have anything else.

Is there an easy way (or any way, for that matter) to see all unofficial channels, cIOS, etc. on my vWii so I can remove it and Nintendo won't see any traces of it?

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Wii U is having some hardware issues and I'm thinking about sending it in to Nintendo if the problem persists, but my vWii is still softmodded. I haven't used vWii in about two years since I just use my original Wii for that sort of thing, so I can't remember everything I have installed. I know I have HBC installed and can run ISOs through USB Loader GX, but I don't know if I have anything else.

Is there an easy way (or any way, for that matter) to see all unofficial channels, cIOS, etc. on my vWii so I can remove it and Nintendo won't see any traces of it?

Nintendo will always see leftover traces (if they are even looking for them nowadays).
The only way you could guarantee that a Wii was virginized was to do a hardware backup (before the system booted) and then a hardware restore (from original backup). A WiiU is far more complicated to revirginize.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse