Homebrew A Question about streetpass and play time

Returnofganon

I pretend like I know what I'm talking about
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, this isn't very urgent but a while back I messed up while making my emunand and ended up having to wipe the whole thing (With out backups). I lost pretty much all my data (Rip max% ALBW save :( ) but I remembered that I had made a backup of the exdata using extdata dump. I was wondering if this held the data on street passes and or my play time for games. I would love to have them back. inb4 why do u want tht? it don't matter!!1! I liked to play the streetpass games and it was fun to show people my many MANY hours in acnl. Thanks in advance

D

Deleted User

Hey everyone, this isn't very urgent but a while back I messed up while making my emunand and ended up having to wipe the whole thing (With out backups). I lost pretty much all my data (Rip max% ALBW save :( ) but I remembered that I had made a backup of the exdata using extdata dump. I was wondering if this held the data on street passes and or my play time for games. I would love to have them back. inb4 why do u want tht? it don't matter!!1! I liked to play the streetpass games and it was fun to show people my many MANY hours in acnl. Thanks in advance

Have you tried looking through the extdata you backed up? If you don't find anything there, you could log some new hours on Animal Crossing, dump your extdata again, and compare. And if it works you could just rinse and repeat.

Reactions: Returnofganon

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Bottom part of activity log (book with icons) = log app's save
Top part (hourly graphs and list) = ptm driver's save

No, there's probably no practical way to make a backup of the latter that will work on a different/formatted console

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.