A prompt about Sig Patch appears during the game installation

YuushaX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know there have been a lot of posts about Sig Patch, but none of them solved my problem, so I wanted to ask you all about it.
During the installation of the Taiko dlc, I keep getting errors. If I don't run the Sig Patch, it will just say "Verify WUP files are correct & complete. DLC/E-shop reqiure Sig Patch". After running Sig Patch once, it still fails when installing about 30M, I would like to ask for advice on how to solve the problem.
CleanShot 2023-01-11 at 01.01.55.gif

YuushaX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Post automatically merged:

Why not use some modern CFW including sigpatches, like Tiramisu?
This Wii U I bought back already installed Haxchi, I did not go back to install Tiramisu, in addition to using a period of time did not encounter any major problems.

Reactions: impeeza

YuushaX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haxchi has a built in CFW, no need for Mocha.
But I still can't install it. I have some doubts because the dlc file contains many, and Sig Patch can only be installed once each time, so the entire dlc file cannot be installed. I don't quite understand. These are just my guesses.

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Haxchi has sigpatches buildin.

Other than that such old NUSspli versions aren't supported. So my advise would be to update to Tiramisu, update NUSspli and redownload the failed content.

YuushaX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haxchi has sigpatches buildin.

Other than that such old NUSspli versions aren't supported. So my advise would be to update to Tiramisu, update NUSspli and redownload the failed content.
Thank you very much for your help. I can't open the new version of NUSspli, so I have been using version 1.3. Because I am lazy, I still use Haxchi. I think I will upgrade Tiramisu another day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over