A problem with my USB wi-fi connector

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by OmerMe, Aug 27, 2008.

1. OmerMe
    OP

OmerMe GBAtemp Fan

Jun 21, 2007
    Iceland
    It does nothing, it's like searching for a net or something I don't know how to explain it
    it gives me this all the time:
    [​IMG]
    and won't connect or let me use the wifi, HELP ME
    P.S.
    Don't tell me to buy a router, because I can't and I won't
    I hope someone understands something from this topic xD
    Edit: I reinstalled the USB, now I don't have that icon, but the DS can't find it ><
    Edit 2 : The Wii cant find it either, HELPPPPP

2. kangarookangaroo

kangarookangaroo GBAtemp Regular

Sep 20, 2007
    United States
    I am not telling you to buy a router but I bought my router for 30$ and it works great. I bought the USB wifi connecter when it first came out and I regret it because for the same price, you get less features. Like, I couldn't play wifi when my PC was turned off. Now, with my new router, I can play 24/7^^ Also the router was just as easy to setup as the wifi connecter.

Oh and BTW, when I used to have the NWC USB thing, I had the same problem. Usually, it was because my connecter wasn't plugged in properly/ or all the way. Or you could try turning on or off Internet Connection Sharing. (Right click on the network in Control Panel) That's how I always solved my problems before.

3. xdredskater0x

xdredskater0x Member

Newcomer
    Jul 17, 2008
    United States
    if u dont want to buy a router just uninstall the nintendo wi-fi usb connecter and reinstall then search for a new wifi connector and grant access. do the same thing for the ds. i know because mine does the same thing.....piece of sh*it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice