Hacking A little problem with Dsiware transfer

LicanTus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i was doing this through the installing boot9strap (dsiware save injection) method , by using the game the legend of zelda: four swords, from old 3ds xl( source) to new 2ds xl (target). Everything was going well, got the white screen on the source3ds and all that i got to the transfer part but i never saw it ask me about dsiware games if i wanted to transfer them or not, so i just kept going with the transfer and when it is all done and I go check the new2ds xl (target 3ds) and my dsiware game is not there, so I was stuck pretty much on section V because i have no dsiware game and i am not sure what to do :(. Is there anything that can be done at this point?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So i was doing this through the installing boot9strap (dsiware save injection) method , by using the game the legend of zelda: four swords, from old 3ds xl( source) to new 2ds xl (target). Everything was going well, got the white screen on the source3ds and all that i got to the transfer part but i never saw it ask me about dsiware games if i wanted to transfer them or not, so i just kept going with the transfer and when it is all done and I go check the new2ds xl (target 3ds) and my dsiware game is not there, so I was stuck pretty much on section V because i have no dsiware game and i am not sure what to do :(. Is there anything that can be done at this point?
If its transfered, do you know if you have tried using the sd card that had the dsiware on it in the new system now? Sometimes you can recover the game and haxsave using that and then run whats needed from there on the new console.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Restore the pre-transfer NAND backup on the source.
Go to System Settings -> Data Management -> DSiWare
Move the game to the SD card
Use this SD card in the target console OR delete the Nintendo 3DS folder on the target console's card (important) and paste in the Nintendo 3DS folder from the source
Go into Settings ->Data Management ->DSiWare and move the game from the SD to system memory
If the game isn't able to be moved from SD to system memory that means either:
  • The game was pirated, or
  • You formatted the target console after the transfer
In both cases you'll need to wait seven days and try again, except with the game injection method.

Reactions: LicanTus

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)