Hacking A little help with botw save?

wiiubro1091

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So long story short... I had a 100% BoTW (Breath of The Wild) save which took around 400 painstakingly hours to complete...

and I deleted it. now, no way in hell am I going through that again so I thought "oh, it won't be too hard to find a 100% save online, copy it to my WiiU and just replace it!"

well, I was wrong. now I've gone through guide and guide, I can't figure out how to do this! I have the save file, I have a homebrewed WiiU, but no matter what I do I can't figure it out.

What I'm asking is, in layman's term, explain step by step, how to

1. find my actual BoTW save because I have some data already made (can't even find it)

2. Figure out how to get that to my laptop

3. replace the file without bricking my WiiU

4. and load it without it crashing.
I've tried SaveMii (Whenever I load it up its just a straight black screen. nothing.) Saviine (don't know how to work it.) Loadiine (same with Saveiine.) and a whole lot of others. I just want my data back

I'm on the latest WiiU firmware (5.5.3), homebrew version 1.4, and if there's anything else that needs to be known, let me know.

also, I have an external flash drive in my WiiU for extra storage.

any help I would love!`

Edit 1: after doing some digging, i found that my 12% game data(my actual game i want to replace) is on my flash drive plugged into the wii u and the brand new save is on the console. so my actual save that i want to replace is on the flash drive. but i need to format it in order to use it, which im not doing.

wiiubro1091

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you deleted the savefile in the data management? If not it should be on your console.
If your referring to how I deleted my save, I accidentally clicked "make new save" and tried pressing b, but pressed a instead. If you're talking about my actual game data, it's on my flash drive. would it be safe to move it to my console? but then I wouldn't be able to access it unless the flash drive was unplugged from the system :unsure:

wiiubro1091

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its the internal memory of the console yes.
Alright. so I should move the save from the flash drive to the console? but like I said before, I wouldn't be able to use the save unless the flash drive were to be removed. But thinking about it now, once I put the 100% save over the save on the console I could theoretically move It back to the sd card.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oof. i forgot to mention i dont want to use cemu
i dont even have cemu installed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr