A little confused about burning after "Patching"

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Ultimateplaya, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Ultimateplaya
    OP

Ultimateplaya Member

Newcomer
    Aug 13, 2008
    Canada
    There's two iso's now. The actual game iso, and a new one named "Partition". Which do i burn.

2. cosmo2389

cosmo2389 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 1, 2008
    United States
    United States
    Burn the partition one, that's the one that has been patched!

3. Joey90

Joey90 Not around any more

Apr 21, 2007
    UK
    Lets see, one file is untouched and exactly the same name and size as the original, one has just been created, has a standardised name and is a slightly different size.

[​IMG]

Why don't people use some tiny part of their brain on these problems. Plus it has been asked a lot of times before...

4. Foppzter

Foppzter GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 26, 2003
    Because they only own one disc and are too afraid of "wasting" it by burning the wrong file.

5. djtaz

djtaz PM's Full - Wadder Me

Sep 21, 2008
    Ahh guys - its always easy when you know how.
    You and i have all figured this stuff out , but for some people this can be quite confusing and they dont want to do things wrong so its best to ask on a forum.

Yes, he should have looked it up first before asking as it has been answered quite a few times , but at least he is making an effort with it.

Its nice to be nice and lets try to help out each other in the community without the smartass comments

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice