A Humble Request

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Sterling, Oct 13, 2009.

Oct 13, 2009

A Humble Request by Sterling at 6:17 AM (1,261 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. Sterling
    OP

Member Sterling GBAtemp's Silver Hero

United States
    or Tactics Layer: Ritina Guard Senki from Gamefaqs.

First off I will totally ignore the Requesting Translations Stickey but I will use the template given by Toni.

I have seen one topic on this translation but haven't heard anything about it. I will assume for now that the topic has gone no where [​IMG]

Game name
    Tactics Layer: Ritina Guard Senki

Release date
    05/28/09 JP

Game info
    I am not sure what the story is as Gamefaqs wasn't much help, but from what reading the internet and listening to my friends says that it is a pretty good Turn based Stratagy RPG.
    Tactics Layer
    Screenshots
    I apologize I can't find any screenies, except here

My offering
    I have nothing that will allow me to contribute positively to the project, if anything I would detract from it. [​IMG]

This is not a demand, and I know everyone who does translations here is busy with a project. If you think you could pick up another project I urge you to consider this one. This could be postponed if needed (School work, vacations, funerals, etc.), and I would like to see a complete patch.
    I would appreciate a patch, and I know my friends would too. (I am sure there is some interest here at GBATemp [​IMG] )

EDIT: Oh shit, I think it has an english mode, lemme check...

EDIT2: No it all japanese [​IMG]

2. bwillb

Member bwillb GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    You just want it for the half-naked jailbait don't you? XD

3. PettingZoo

Member PettingZoo yesss

Australia
    DELICIOUS LOLI

4. bwillb

Member bwillb GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    holy crap... loaded it up to see what kind of an undertaking it would be.... good lord that game has a lot of dialogue. played one battle and got what would amount to probably 30 minutes of dialogue before it and another 30 after before I shut it down...
    On a side note, apparently the equipment system is handled by a sexy paperdoll dress up game like you'd find on newgrounds.... you can undress em down to bra and panties [​IMG] and everytime you add or remove a piece of clothing, the character uh.... bounces.

5. Raika

Member Raika uguu

Antarctica
    Lol perverted game is perverted. XD

6. azerty1

Member azerty1 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    i'm fairly certain some guy named Kazetsukai or something like that(don't go PMing that address, i have a bad memory for these things) was working on it. search for tactics layer and you should find his topic.

7. Sterling
    OP

Member Sterling GBAtemp's Silver Hero

United States
    I am not really playing it for just that, I love me a good SRPG game [​IMG]

-------
    EDIT: Here is his other topic seems as though its pretty difficult to translate [​IMG]

EDIT2: he P.M.ed me back. They will start back on it in a month or so [​IMG]

8. Noitora

Member Noitora ::

Greece
    If you don't want to do a full translation then go to the data folder of the rom. There are character names, weapons, item names, descriptions and all the text apart from the scenario IIRC, just rename the .dat files to .txt. You can use Njstar Japanese WP or something to view them.