A good way for getting 3ds headers.

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by someonetimeuser, Oct 27, 2014.

1. someonetimeuser
    OP

someonetimeuser Member

Newcomer
    Aug 26, 2014
    Gambia, The
    I checked the website of my local library recently and found out they have 3ds and wiiu games. So I took 3 with online capabilities and exported their headers.

It works great, probably unlikely to get banned since library visitors will not go online very often. Found the game next to some child books and board games btw, felt like being a pedophile or something.

2. Qtis

Qtis Grey Knight Inquisitor

Feb 28, 2010
    The Forge
    As far as we do not know if, how and why Nintendo would ban someone from online, all this is speculation. Only time will tell. If something works online does not mean it cannot be flagged as a non legit version of the game. But as a method of getting headers, sure. It could work, but if the headers were the method of getting banned and someone else thought of it too, you'd be no better off than buying a new cheap game off of eBay or Amazon.

3. MelonGx

MelonGx GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 8, 2009
    China
    I would like to ask how to get the legitimate DL version's header so that I can convert the DL version's save into an universal one?

4. Zidapi

Zidapi GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 1, 2002
    Wait, what? When you encounter children's things you feel like being a pedophile? Full points for honesty, but I'm not sure why you felt you needed to share that.

mila likes this.
  5. mvmiranda

mvmiranda GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 29, 2013
    Brazil
    Brazil, Sao Paulo

Another post that goes really well along with author's avatar :)
    Face palm! Nice! :)
    BTW, not mocking on anyone here. :) just found it a funny coincidence :)

6. davhuit

davhuit GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 23, 2005
    France
    Or just buy the cheapest game on Amazon? You can get a brand new one for less than 5 dollars...

Rediska likes this.